Chapter 39| Memory

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Attention! Attention! Kabo~"

"Brprprprprprrprprprprprpppppppp....." I vibrated on my mouth, bored already.

"Keep doing that." Zeref told me as he looks my way.

"Brprprprprpprprprppppp?" I look at him.

He face palmed.

"Are we the only ones going as a two man team?" I asked him as we shut that pumpkin head off on our zone.

He looks at me curiously, "We? You're the only one participating."

I blink.

Pause.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Now, all the players, please go to the labyrinth! Kabo~!" The pumpkin head said.

"W-wait! What am I supposed to do?!" I asked out loud.

"Fight all the human beings in sight and go to the finish line." Zeref said making me punch him.

"AND WHY THE HECK ARE YOU NOT GOING WITH ME?!" I shouted.

"Because." He grinned.

"So, that's it? I'm not going to do anything else?" I asked him.

"No."

"How come you know what to do and I don't!" I pout up at him.

"Because baby I'm Zeref." That's what he said, smirking at me before dipping his head at my face. He grabbed the sides of my face and kissed my lips and me returning it before we both pull away.

Wow.

I don't know why but I am so revved up to beat everyone right now.

I smiled at him. "Watch me." I said.

"Of course," he winked at me, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I nodded before looking up. "Now, how am I supposed to get there?" I ask him, but mostly myself.

Silence.

"Wha-?" I look beside me and he's already gone.

????

I looked up and shook my head before looking somewhere else and saw familiar faces.

Natsu....

So if I'm right, the ones I'm going to beat are the loser ass, lame ass, dumb ass that needs to be eliminated.

Then that would mean that I should not beat them up if I want to fight them in the games.

Okay.

I controlled the air around me and breathed. I lowered my body, readying myself for a high jump before jumping up in the sky and to the labyrinth. I spin and landed on my feet.

Everything is upside down there!

Magic.

It really is magic.