Chapter 10| Monday

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Jellal's P.O.V ~

"I love you, Jellal." She says, making my heart flutter in happiness as I began to lean in.

"And I love you too." Just as I was about to close the gap between me and Lucy, I felt a slap on the face.

I jolted upright from my bed and held my stinging face. I looked at the culprit and sighed.

My innocent looking baby sister, in her innocent looking dress, innocent looking long blue hair in pigtails and her innocent looking face with her innocent looking eyes and innocent looking smile.

Everything about her screams innocence but she's far from innocent, trust me! She isn't!

"What was that for Wendy?" I asked, still feeling the sting on my face. Everyday she has something up her sleeves. Tricks of how to wake me up.

"Mystogan-nii and father is waiting for you downstairs. Grandma Porly is, too, and she's mad," She smirks at me, "she's been waiting for you all morning." She said before turning around and leaving.

I practically teleported myself from the bathroom and done my morning routine. Grandma Porly or Porlyusica as others would call her doesn't like late people especially in breakfast. She also despise humans and I have no idea what she means by that because she's human! She could not hate herself, could she? She's also a doctor so how the hell would she hate humans?!

I just don't get her. At all.

I quickly slipped on my uniform and all those other shits. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran a hand through my blue hair before rushing out and grabbing my bag on the way downstairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I see nobody in the dining area. Maybe they got mad so bad that they decided to leave me-

"Burglar!" My father came out of nowhere in his pj's and bed hair, a baseball bat in his hand, disrupting me from my thoughts.

I turn to face him. If it weren't for him being my father, people would really think that he, Mystogan and I are triplets.

"Oh, it's just you." He mumbles before putting down his baseball bat.

"Dad..." I call out slowly, "why are you dressed like that?" I ask.

"What are you doing up?" He asks me back.

"Wendy woke me up and-"

"Wendy?" He asks, raising a brow at me, "she's asleep. She crept out last night on my bedroom and slept there." He said.

"What are you talking about? She just woke me up!"

"Why would she wake you up in the middle of the night?"