Chapter 25| Tenrou Island

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

• Hey guys! I'm sorry for the slow updates, if ever you want something to happen or some ideas, I'm always open with it. Thank you! •

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Natsu!"

"Lucy!"

"..."

"Natchuu~!"

"Lushee~!"

"..."

"Natsu, please!" I cried, "I'm dying!" I exaggerated as I laid down on my back. Oh, I just wish I'm just being an overreacting bitch.

He rolled his eyes at me before looking back at his phone, "How will it not be hot? You're still wearing your hoodie."

I perked up, sitting up and looking at him. "I totally forgot!" I exclaimed before standing up on my feet and removing my hoodie. I threw it at his face.

He removes the hoodie and glared at me, only for his eyes to widen. He froze and blinks at me. What? He started turning red.

"Natsu?" I blink, "what's wrong?" I ask, bending my knee to reach for his forehead because he was sitting on the given bench.

"L-Luce... You're..." He gulps, "big."

My mouth fell open and I used my hand that was on his forehead to slam him on his back.  "What does that supposed to mean? Huh? You don't call girls fat, Natsu! That's a rule!"

"No! It's not that kind of big, silly!"
He chuckles, "I mean, you're smoking hot right now!" He exclaims, standing up, getting face to face with me. "Big, on the right places. Damn." He bit his lip.

Now, that's like one of the hottest things he ever did so far. Suddenly, I want to pee.

The others started looking at us to see what the commotion is all about. Jellal, Loke, Gray just looked at me like how Natsu looked at me awhile ago.

Gajeel and Levy were flirting somewhere else. Probably making out. Hihi.

Lisanna's still on the phone but she was looking at the both of us. Mira's taking picture and Laxus was just resting beside her with his eyes closed.

Erza... well, I found out that she likes- no, loves, strawberry cheesecakes. On our way to Hargeon awhile back, we somehow came across with a cake shop hence why she's eating like she has never eaten before. Now, she's not even looking at any of us, her attention's all directed towards her adorable cake that she's brutally murdering with her cravings.

I look at Natsu in the eyes and raised my index finger to point at him, "Pervert!" I accused.

"I am not!" He adamantly denies, "Plus, I'm still a guy, you know!" He argues.

"But that doesn't mean you can go peeping at me!"

"Then why did you wear such?!"

"Because you told me to, idiot!"

He leans back on his tall demeanor and nods at me. "Oh yeah, I knew that." He dumbly agrees before shamelessly checking my body out, "man, I sure as hell did the right thing then." He mumbles to himself.