Chapter 12| Auditions

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of it's characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing and DON'T PLAY THE SONG TILL I TELL YOU TO DO SO.
.
.
That's all, thank you! (^_−)−

~ Normal P.O.V ~

"Lucy! What the hell were you thinking?!"
Came a freaked out Natsu, shaking Lucy back and forth by the shoulder. Gray, him and Gajeel are all freaked out and terrified about it when they heard the news from Jellal and Loke.

Their break time already passed by so fast, even faster for Lucy, who's so excited about singing. She just wanted to sing and have fun after all. The audition is already on and she's just waiting for her name to be called and she's ready to go hit it down.

She just love Fairy Tail University so much!

Lucy stopped Natsu from shaking her as she steadied herself.

"Like Gajeel's any better." She retorted making Gajeel glare at her and her, brushing it off casually.

What Lucy here is talking about was that, Gajeel auditioned for the sing-offs but was kicked out of the stage.

"Yeah, yeah. You do have a point there but seriously! Lucy!" Natsu whines.

"What? I just want to sing and didn't you hear the announcement? We would be graded!" She replied, closing her eyes as if dreaming.

"What about it?" Natsu argues, looking down at her and because of Lucy's height, Lucy need to look up at him.

"Meaning, this is to make up for those days that I missed." Lucy answered before looking at Gajeel, feeling an unfamiliar presence near him.

Natsu sighed in defeat before looking at the gang. "Sorry guys. You know how Lucy is when she puts her mind onto something." He said making them all groan.

"Ne, Gaj, where's your girlfriend?" Lucy asks, nudging Gajeel on his ribs making him cough as if he was punched.

"Damn bunny girl, control your strength." He mutters getting another nudge but more stronger.

"What did you say?" Lucy glared.

"I-I... I want you to meet my girlfriend!" He squeaked making their friends snicker at him.

Lucy's expression brightened as she beamed, "Where?" She looked around, "where?!"

"A-ano... Lucy-san, down here." A blue haired petite girl says as she came out from Gajeel's back.

Apparently, she's been hiding behind him the whole time. She was so shy when Gajeel told her that Lucy wanted to meet her. It wasn't like she does not like the idea, she was ecstatic but she got shy once she saw how Lucy looked like and thought that she won't be as nice as she imagined.

Lucy looked down slightly and saw her. She gasped before jumping in excitement, squealing.

"You're so CUTE!" She exclaimed, hugging her making the girl cough, finding it hard to breathe with Lucy's death hug. "Pretty. Beautiful. Cute!" She says.

"H-help... me!" She gasped out.

Although, she wanted to get out of her tight grip of death, she was happy that she's nice. She was happy at the thought of being able to be friends with a popular girl like Lucy and even though Lucy knows she's quite popular, she still acts the same and treat others with fairness.