Chapter 24| Forgive

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.OV ~

"Okay, so... clothes, check. Sunblock, check. Bikini, check. Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and other shits, check. Sunglasses, check. Hat, check. A pack of foods and two gallons of water, check." I said while filming myself on snapchat, "now, I'm ready to go, bitches!" I smiled and ended the snap. I saved it on my story.

Am I too excited?

No, not really Lucy, you are not at all excited!

I packed all my things with this magical strip bag I got on the shop on the way home. It's cute and really helpful because it comes in handy for it has unlimited space.

Natsu said he'll be picking me up. I turned to check all the things that I could possibly forget. I removed all the switches from everything, switched the lights off, locked everything and went downstairs and waited for Natsu.

After Gramps announcement, we all went back to our classes until we all left to go home for dismissal and we pack our things. Now, it's 8:30 in the morning and Natsu's not here yet.

I thought back at what happened yesterday. Gray tried talking to me but I just can't talk to him. Am I wrong? Is this right? Should've I just punched him right in the face to remove this itching feeling in my gut, the urge to land my fist on his jaw? Or maybe to Juvia... I don't know anymore... I sighed.

I know that talking would really help but I can't really face him, not after what he said to me. If me, being a demon, bothered him so much, he could've just told me but then again, I was expecting one, two or all of them to be like that towards me.

He could have done it way better and with much respect. He even sided with Juvia! It's not that I'm not okay with him doing that, I was in the wrong for taking all my anger towards her for intervening at times like that. Plus, she was in my bad books for being such a...

If she weren't such a...

Okay stop Lucy, this won't do anything to help you.

Sighing, I willed myself up to go towards the door when someone knocked.

"Sup, Luce!" Natsu, being the hyper active and hottie he is during the mornings, grinned at me with his pearly whites, fangs showing.

"Good morning, Natsu." I smiled at him and his cuteness.

"You ready? Oh, I'm not going to wear that if I were you." He pointed at my black sweatpants and white sweater as he casually enters my house and sat on the sofa.

I blinked, "Why not? It's cold, see!" I gestured outside.

"Just do as I say and you'll be thanking me later. Wear something thinner or something that you'll be comfortable with when it's hot." He said as he put his feet on top of the table.

I actually don't care. He's my best friend after all, he gets to be so casual with my house so I don't really mind.

"I'm too lazy to change clothes!" I whined.

"I'll change your clothes for you then," he smirks at me before raking his eyes on my body up and down shamelessly, "I'd be willing to help you out." He winks at me.

Blood rushes up to my face, making it heat up. I felt like squealing! I gasped and covered my body with my hands even though I'm covered clothes and not naked,

"You pervert!" I accused.

"Am not!" He denies.

"Are too!"