Chapter 17| Hang Out

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

He looked down and turned his head away before he began rambling nonsense,

"Nothing. I-I... something caught my eye and I got mad because it got itchy and I can't get rid of it then I punched the wall making this and now I have to deal with your principal because I just visited this school from Lamia Scale-"

I cut him off with a hug, catching him off guard and not a second later, I felt him wrap his arms around me as he hug me back. He started to cry silently and I just let him.

"There, there." I rubbed his back awkwardly. I'm not really food in dealing with people crying. Especially a guy.

And a stranger at that.

"It hurts. Dammit. I know that she doesn't love me and what's worse is that I know." He muttered before his crying started to die down a little.

What he said struck a nerve. That was what I felt since Natsu started acting cold towards me back then. I know that he gets annoyed by me but I just shook it all of and pretended that everything would just go back to the way it was where we are all good.

Lyon pulled away from the hug before blushing hard and chuckling slightly.

"Sorry for that." He awkwardly scratched his cheek. "For soaking your uniform and being too emotional, for a guy like me."

I shook my head before giving him a smile,

"Everybody has to cry somehow."

"Thank you," he said, smiling at me and I can actually see happiness swimming through his eyes, not the same sad and cold eyes he has awhile ago at the gym. "Say, would you like to hang out some time? My treat. I just want to talk to you."

"I'm sorry, what? After you said that it's going to be your treat, I kind of zoned out." I told him.

He laughed. "Whatever. Can we exchange numbers and email?" He asks.

I nodded, grinning. "Sure," I hand him my phone.

He hand me his phone and I saved my number and email. I took a selfie of my self for the caller I.D pic before saving it to his phone. He did the same and we exchanged phones again.

"Now I can contact you whenever." He said.

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking though, why does Juvia calls Gray, Gray-sama?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about?" He queries.

I pursed my lips. Wait, what? What the fuck is she doing? Playing with this guy and while his back is turned, that's what she's doing?! Damn. She sure has a deep problem with guys. That girl needs some help.

Note to self: talk to her.

Wait a minute...

I shook my head, deciding to not butt in their life, I mean, I just met him! And here I am intervening in their lives? No, I will not do that, unless everything else goes wrong, I will not meddle in with it.