Chapter 15 | Weird

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing.

This is the real chapter guys, no worries 😅

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Alright now, SHUT UP BRATS!" Aquarius yelled, "Calm down, sit down and quiet down or else, I'll drown you!" She threatened and soon enough, everything was filled with silence.

We all know how much of a beast she is when she's mad and we know better than to awaken it sooner.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, but did anyone reviewed the script? I'm sorry for everything!" Aries asked, almost hiding herself away from shyness.

Most of the class nodded and some just didn't care at all. Our group was with in on it too, I forced then to read the scripts because if anything, there are going to be votes for the characters. I'm sure of it.

Turns out, the gang found the story interesting and wanted to join the play after reading it and of course, Levy too. I didn't have to persuade her with the reading, she was already done when we started reviewing the script. She's awesome.

After Natsu and Loke's fight, they all left and I followed suit after a while of talking to Porlyusica-san for a moment. I sighed as that thought came crossing my mind again.

"So here are the list of the number of students that we were debating whether who will be who, on the play." Aquarius said before looking over some clipboard and raising an eyebrow. She turned to Laxus, "No, seriously? You're not joking, right?"

Laxus shook his head before chuckling and pointing an accusing finger to Mirajane's way.

"Ask her." he said.

Aquarius rolled her eyes having already known about the current situation. I wonder what's up...

"Okay," she cleared her throat, "there was some kind of mistake on the characters and it was already decided." She said and the gym erupted in cheers, groans, whispers and the like.

"SHUT UP!" Aquarius shouted, about to swing her urn but Laxus stopped her. She sighed, "okay, to the following students, please come here in front to be recognized as characters for the play."

Everyone was silent and some were even nervous. As for me? I'm more than excited! I just want to be a part of a play and I have no idea why. Maybe because I learned that my mom was a late actress before she...

"Natsu." Aquarius interrupted my thoughts as he called him. Natsu grinned at us before standing up and making his way towards the stage.

"Gray."

"Ha! In your face, wasabi breath!" He shouted before running to Natsu's way.

"Loke, Jellal, Gajeel and Levy." They all stood up and left me here.

Now, my confidence is starting to drain. Of course, they're all good. What can I expect from myself? I'm just no good at all. I looked at Loke before sighing.

Lately, he's been distancing himself away from me or that's what I thought. It's seems like he's been avoiding me for a while now and when I talk to him, it's just like he hears what I say but doesn't listen. There's a big difference between those two.