Chapter 5| Weeks

I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Hey Lucy, it's Gray. Just wanted to make sure you're alright and that I miss you so much, I can't even stop myself from calling and if you're there... please pick up the phone."

I listened to my voice mail but did nothing. Just laid there and stare at the ceiling.

I'm really depressed right now, I am not even up for moving. Sorry Gray...

"That's what I thought." Gray's voice said, "anyways, come back to school. Everyone's been dying to see you and... Natsu too."

After that, he hung up.

"Natsu, huh?" I mumble to myself.

It's been a whole 3 weeks since I went to school and I know that it would very much affect my grades but I know that I can still cope up with that

It's been a whole 3 weeks since I went to school and I know that it would very much affect my grades but I know that I can still cope up with that. The only thing I can't cope up right now is my heart.

Getting it broken by the very person I dedicated my life to and the very person I call my best friend, I don't think I'm ready to face anyone yet.

Having my heart broken isn't one of my bucket list but... well yeah, it is. I mean, getting hurt is one of the consequences of love but seriously? I really didn't think it would be this bad.

I learned to know that he's a jerk.

Sighing, I turn to look at the picture beside me.

It was me, Natsu, Gray, Jellal, Loke and Gajeel when we were still children. I was in the middle looking all cute and happy while they were all glaring at each other in the background.

It's not the best picture but it wasn't so bad either. It's kind of funny while looking at it. It really brings back memories.

I know I'm worrying my friends... Honestly, I don't know what to do.

A beep broke me out of my thoughts, and I know that it was another voice mail.

"Hey'a Princess, how are you? This is your knight in shining armo- ouch! Dammit Gray!"

"Stop flirting with her dimwit!" I heard Gray's voice at the background making me laugh.

"Okay! Okay, anyways, Lucy... If you're still alive please pick up the phone. Ouch! What now?!"

"If you're alive? Seriously?"