Teaser

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the writer.

-------------------------------

August loves Calev.

She drives him home when he is too drunk to drive. She cooks for him even when he doesn't ask for. She reminds him of his meetings even when she is not his secretary. She gives him flowers even when he denies to like those. She asks him for dates even when he pretends that he is busy.

And that is why Calev hates her.

She is so damn desperate. He can drive himself whenever he is drunk. He knows to himself when to drive or to when to stay away from the steering wheel.

She cooks for him even when she doesn't know anything at the kitchen. She have the most awful dishes to serve.

She reminds him of his meetings which is so annoying because she is not even an employee of the company and specifically, not his secretary yet she always have her ways to know his appointments of the day.

She gives him flowers which he started hating when she begins on sending him. He even learns to hate his favorite Harvestbells when she knows it and making his office a flower shop of it.

She asks him dates which he hates to attend because he doesn't have time and not with her. He hates her guts. Her obsession on him.

And he hates her more when that day came.

He would make her pay no matter what.

AUGUST GAILLEAN WILLINTON

----⭕----

P.S. Chapter 1-25 were written three years ago so you can observe changes with the writing style (but bearable if I am to say).

Enjoy the story, butterfly.
Feel free to give votes and comments if you want. Let me know what you feel!

-therealfanzx