Jerk!

(Kavya's dad in the pic)

"What happened Mam, is everything okay? " Sham asked when I sat in the car. I think he noticed the anger building up inside me. How dare he say that to me. He was treating our marriage as a business deal. I am so not going to marry him. "JERK!" I spat.

"Sorry, Mam" Sham replied.

"Not you Sham", I clarified.

After about good 20 minutes of me sitting in the car cursing that arrogant jerk, I finally reached home. I saw dad sitting in the living room working on some business files.

"Dad, I really need to talk to you about what happened today," I said as soon as I entered the living room.

"Ohh, Kavya beta, I know what you are going to say," Dad replied.

Wait, how does he know what am I going to say? OMG, did that jerk call my dad to complain about my behavior?

"Kavya, Ankur called me about 10 minutes ago." yeah I was right, that jerk did call my dad. "He told me how you agreed on marrying him. He said that he also likes you. I am so happy Kavya. Thank you for not ruining our family reputation." My dad said with a smile.

What a liar. "No dad, that's not the case at all. I don't know how to say it but you will be shocked after hearing what he said to me today." I quickly said with a slight panic on my face.

"Kavya, I know that you are upset because marriage is happening after a week, but trust me, your mom and I will handle everything. You just start preparing yourself for the big day. Okay? " He left.

"But, Dad.....! " It was no point calling his name since he already vanished from my sight.

GREAT, just great. Now I was stuck with this marriage and him. Was it that hard for my parents to understand that I don't want to marry him? His words were still floating in my mind like a volcano. What did he really mean when he said that he doesn't want to marry me? Will our life be really like strangers after marriage? Will he still be with other women after marrying me? A feeling of betrayal arose all of a sudden beneath me. I felt something warm and wet on my cheeks. TEARS! No way. I am not going to waste my tears for that jerk, not even in a million times.

All of a sudden my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see who it was, but the number was unknown. "Hello", I said.

"Hey, baby so did you like my little surprise." The voice from the other end of the phone came. I immediately knew who it was.

"You liar, Why did you lie to my dad. If you don't want to marry me then be a man and say the truth to my dad." I said with an angry voice.

"Where did your manners go honey?" he said with a teasing voice.

"To hell with your manners!" I spat and ended the call. Look at his guts. He is such a heartless man. My phone rang again. I ignored it. After a minute, it rang again and I ignored it again. I finally turned off my phone.

After about a minute, Sonya, our housemaid came knocking to my room with a phone in her hand. I immediately knew who was on the line. I took the phone from her and signed her to leave. I took a deep breath, "what the hell do you want from me?".

"Kavya, don't you dare hang up on me again, Understand? When I call, you answer me without showing any attitude. Don't make me repay for your actions after marriage." He said with an angry voice.

"oh so are you threatening me now? but, keep one thing in mind. You cannot do anything to me." I said.

"Oh, you have no idea what can I do to you, baby. Want me to show you a little demo?" He said with a sexy voice making me feel aroused a little.

"No, you cannot. I would rather die than marry you. " I said.

"Ohh yeah, we will see about that. But, don't you dare do anything stupid. I am sending my bodyguards to your house, in case my wifey decides to do something stupid. Don't make me take harsh actions against you." He said ending the call.

Is that guy even serious about sending bodyguards? What am I? - A little kid or something!

One thing was clear, I cannot marry him. Should I run away?

Thank you guys for your love and support. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Let me know if you are liking the story so far.

What really will happen next? Will she run away from this marriage, from him, from her family? Find out in the next part. ;)