Chapter 14

I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. I was grateful that Ankur didn't show up to my bedroom last night. He was looking really pissed off when I last saw him. I had no idea why I kissed Abheer. Maybe because I was a bit jealous by seeing Ankur with Sasha. I wasn't sure about how was I going to face Abheer anymore. What must he be thinking of me?

Urgh, Why is everything so complicated? I hate my life...

After about an hour later, I got freshen up and went downstairs carefully to not bump into Ankur. It was still the early morning of the Saturday so I doubt he would be awake. I quickly went to the kitchen to eat Lisa's pancakes. Aww, I am hungry already.

"Good morning Mam, ready for some pancakes?" Lisa said while pouring tea in the cup.

"Absolutely ready to eat these delicious pancakes! Thank you so much, Lisa, " I said cheerfully while hugging her. I then sat on the table to eat the pancakes. I was half done eating it when I heard Lisa greeting Ankur. Shit, he is here. I turned around to see his glare on me. He was looking really cute with messy hair. I then saw him coming towards me. Oh god, kill me already!

I immediately stood up from my chair and ran towards my bedroom. I heard him calling my name before I entered my bedroom and locked it. It's going to be a long day and I was not looking forward to it.

I stared at the door for about 10 minutes but he didn't show up so I relaxed a little bit and started watching TV. After spending about 2 hours watching the TV, I was bored so decided to go to the beach. I quickly changed my outfit into summer shorts, crop top and a long floral cardigan. There was the beach nearby our mansion but I decided to go to the another beach that was 1 hour away so I can get the chance to enjoy the long drive in my new car. I quickly took the car keys and peeked outside my bedroom to see the signs of Ankur but he was nowhere to be seen. So, I finally ran outside the mansion. I was shocked at what I saw next. He was outside, watering the flowers. Since when did he start caring about things??

I couldn't help but stare at him. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. In fact, his t-shirt was so tight that I could clearly see his 6 pack abs. He was looking really cute while watering the flowers. This was the moment I was looking for when he actually didn't look rude and jerk like he always looks. I was so busy ogling him that I didn't notice his look on me. He immediately put the sprinkler aside and started walking towards me. Oh god, I am in so much trouble now. I didn't know what to do next.

He came closer and was about to say something when all of a sudden his phone started ringing. He looked at me and then at his phone.

"Wait here," He said to me before answering his phone. There is no way on the earth I was going to invite him to dig my graveyard. Should I run away ? Yeah, that's a good idea. I immediately ran towards my car and turned it on. The sound of the engine grabbed Ankur's attention. He was looking pissed off! He immediately turned his phone off and ran towards me.

I, without wasting any time, drove off past him before he could take any actions. Soon, I was on the road. I wonder for how long I will keep on running away from him. After about an hour later of peaceful driving, I finally reached the beach. As I walked closer and closer to the beach, the sound of water waves became louder and louder. The cool breeze touched my mind and soul. All of a sudden, I felt light-headed as if all the sorrows, and pains were snatched away from me, leaving me with happiness and peace.

I stayed there enjoying the breeze and waves till the sun went down and it was almost dark. I didn't want to go back, knowing the fact that Ankur will be there and I was not ready to face him, especially after last night. So, I took the long route which took about 2 hours to reach the Mansion. I was doing everything in my power to ignore him. It was almost midnight by the time I reached the Mansion. The lights were off so I assumed that Ankur was sleeping. I smiled and was about to go to my bedroom when someone turned on the lights. I saw Ankur sitting on the sofa in his same earlier outfit. He was looking angry. This time, he wasted no time to stop me before I could escape.