Chapter 15

I woke up to some loud music that was coming from outside my bedroom. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00 AM. I was really pissed off at whoever was playing that loud music. I immediately went outside to find that the sound was coming from Ankur's room. Of course, what else can you expect from that jerk?

I quickly open his bedroom door without knocking and what I saw shocked me. Ankur was just in his boxers showing his back to me. He was running on the treadmill while the music was still playing at the high tone. I stared at how hot he was looking at the moment. This was the first time when I actually saw him shirtless and his back was looking really sexy. I think he didn't notice my presence because of the loud music. I looked around and found the speakers on the table, I quickly went there and turned it off.

"What the hell is your problem? " He said while turning off the treadmill.

"The problem is YOU. Do you even realize that it's 5:00 freaking AM in the morning?" I said while crossing my arms. He immediately looked over my chest with his lustful eyes then I saw him smirking. Why is he smirking? Oh god, not again! I again walked into his room with that sexy night wear of mine.

I quickly adjusted my nightwear trying as hard as I can to not show him any extra skin of mine. But, the damage was done already when I heard him saying, "Babes don't be shy, you are looking hot. Want me to show you how sexy you look?"

I didn't know what else to say so I just looked into the other direction trying to ignore his stares on me.

"Will you ever learn to answer my freaking questions?" He said while trying to act like he is pissed off.

"Will you ever learn to stop annoying me? " I said while trying to mimic him.

He didn't say anything instead just kept on looking at me so I continued, "your loud music woke me up and it's so early in the morning."

"Not my problem," He said while grabbing the towel from the bathroom. He then rubbed the towel on his abs to dry the sweat. It was so intimidating to just look at his sexy actions. I think he noticed me staring at his abs.

"Say it babe, if you want it then just say it," He said with a wink. I was confused at first by what he meant. But, then I realized that he was talking about sex. I couldn't help but blush a little.

"That is ain't happening Mister," I said while trying to look strong. I didn't want him to notice the effects he was having on me and my hormones.

"You sure babes?" He said while coming closer to me. This time, I wasn't going to go backward. I decided to remain strong despite his effects on me. So, I remained on my ground without moving. He kept on coming closer to me until he was only an inch away from me.

"You look, nervous , do I have that effect on you? " He said while whispering in my ears sending me the tingling sensation all over my body.

"I am not nervous" I stammered while still trying to play cool.

"So you will not be nervous if I do this right? " He then held my hip and pulled me towards him. While in the process, I unknowingly put my hands on his shoulders.

"Answer me" He whispered.

I nodded my head saying no. He smirked and give me the look of "let's play the game!"

I tried to get rid of his grip but he instead leaned down towards my neck.

"Not even when I do this? " He said while giving me a peck on my neck. A moan immediately escaped from my mouth. My whole body was aroused by the touch of his soft and warm lips on my neck. It was hard to admit but he was having that effect on me.