Chapter 23

Author's note: Guys I am so sorry for the delay in the updates, I was a little busy with my exams. But, hey your girl is back on business! Love to each one of you who texted me for the updates. I have made this chapter a little longer so enjoy my lovely peeps ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little flashback

"YOU were with SASHA the other night, weren't you? " I asked.

He was looking shocked!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ankur, I asked you something!" I said while looking straight into his eyes. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"It shouldn't be a concern to you!" He spat and diverted his gaze towards the ocean. (They were currently sitting in front of the ocean, in case you guys forgot about the previous chapter. )

"What do you mean, Ankur?" I asked. He didn't answer. Today, I am definitely going to get my answers! So, I quickly got up from my sleeping chair and stood in front of him with crossed arms, blocking his view. Now, he had no choice but to look at me. He gave a glare of "what now!"

He quickly got up and went inside the house. I followed him inside. I then grabbed his arm and forced him to turn around so he can face me.

"You can't just keep on ignoring my fucking questions!" I said while still holding his arm.

"Okie fine, Yeah I was with Sasha! Happy?" He said angrily while trying to remove my hand from his arm. Suddenly, the images of Ankur and Sasha kissing each other started flashing into my mind.

"Ankur, if you love Sasha then end this marriage and make things easy for all three of us!" I said softly. I knew that I was basically telling him to end the marriage but I had no other choice. I can't just live with the person who loves someone else.

Ankur just looked at me with painful eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. I wanted him to talk to me, I wanted him to tell me what's in his heart. I wanted him to tell me my importance, if any, in his life!

"I don't love Sasha, okay?" He finally said and then went inside the bedroom. Wait, what did he just say? Was he serious? What the hell is he doing with Sasha then, if he doesn't love her? OMG, everything is so messed up in my life.

"What do you mean you don't love her?" I asked while following him inside the bedroom.

"Which part of "I don't love her" makes it hard for you to understand?" He asked me back, clearly annoyed with my question game.

"If you don't love her then why were you ..uhmm..I mean..kissing..her? Also..why did you..uhm spend the night with her?" I stammered completely embarrassed to ask these questions.

He smirked and then came a little closer to me. I think he was totally enjoying the uneasiness that I was feeling at the moment.

"Someone is jealous!" He said while coming more closer to me.

"I am not jealous," I quickly said. He smirked again.

"Prove it!" He said. I immediately looked at him with shocked eyes! He then started laughing completely enjoying the moment. Again, I made a fool of myself in front of him.

He then stormed outside the bedroom giving me no answers! For some reason, he always has his way out from me. I also went outside to see Ankur, sitting in the lounge while doing something on his laptop. I decided to not ask him any further questions at the moment. I had nothing else to do, so I thought of going to the gym. There was a mini-gym in the basement of the house. So, I quickly changed my outfit and went in the basement. I then started running on the treadmill while listening to the music on my iPod.