Chapter 25

Yay back with another chapter!

I promise I will upload another banging chapter tomorrow but please answer my question in the comment section below. I really really really wanna know.

Question: What makes you happy? (feeling really down at the moment)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ankur, what is it that is bothering you?" I asked.

"Kavya, are you sure you want to know it?" He asked.

"YES"

He nodded!

"Kavya, uhmm..there was this girl whom I loved the most!" He said. I flinched a little with the mentioning of another girl. Those words were pretty hurtful, but I tried my best to not show it on my face.

"Look, do you still want to know it? I don't want to hurt you!" He said. I think he noticed my uneasiness.

"No, I am okay Ankur. It's very important that we share every thing to each other before we start our relationship," I said while putting my hands on his chest. He nodded and continued.

"Her name was Shefali. We were together since day one of the college. People used to call us with different tags like power couples, love birds, destined jodi and so on. I couldn't imagine my life without her at that moment. She was my everything! In fact, I even dreamed about having kids with her." He said with much pain in his eyes.

Did you just say kids? - I wanna have kids with you! I want my blood and your genes in my kid. I want to see the duplica of mini Ankur playing in my womb for 9 months. Jezz, Kavya you need to stop thinking about it, I said to myself in the thoughts.

I then tighten my hold on his hand and signaled him to continue.

"We were together for 4 freaking years Kavya, can you imagine that?" He said with a little smile. May be it was a sarcastic smile! I must admit that it was indeed the long ass time to be in a relationship.

Soon, imagination started building up in my mind about their routine. Did they use to cuddle while sleeping? Did they use to wake up in each others's arms? Did Ankur use to kiss her that passionately like he does to me? These imaginations were killing me from the inside.

"What went wrong then?" I finally asked inquisitively. He just shaked his head and made a disgusting face.

"Everything went wrong with me, Kavya! Fucking everything!!" He said in a little louder tone. I flinched a little to his sudden change in the tone.

"I thought that I had the best life. I was the topper in my class and had the most beautiful girl on my side. Who would have imagined that Ankur Khanna's life can go wrong?" He said while moving his hand on his hair with the frustration.

He continued, "then comes the day when I find out that the girl whom I loved the most was sleeping with my best friend for the past 6 months and if it was not enough, she ran away with him without any explanation!"

"I was fucked up at that moment. Even though she cheated on me, I couldn't stop thinking about her! Soon from the cool dude, I became the silent dude who didn't care about the life anymore. I used to drink a lot, smoke a lot. She freaking ruined me from the inside and the outside. I hated myself at that time, for giving her the power to break my heart, for bringing the worst out of me. Even though she left me, her memories had the total control on my mind and soul. I was fucked up, Kavya! I even went to the rehab center for 4 months just to get her out of my system. Ever since then, I decided to never commit in a relationship. Ever since then, most of my relationships have been with a "no strings attached" rule." He said with painful eyes.