Chapter 29

(Neh's picture - Ankur's best friend) 

Author's Note: I know it's been so long since I last updated the chapter but here I am again with the story. I will try to post all the chapters as soon as possible so that you could enjoy this story to its fullest. So many things happened in these past 4 years that I was away from Wattpad. I can't express in words, but here I am again. Shout out to my sister, who encouraged me to complete this story. Love you for all the support. 

please READ Ankur's pov. It will answer a lot of your questions regarding his behavior. GUYS, THINGS ARE GONNA GET SPICED UP. Sit back and relax the ride!!!! 

Ankur's POV:

Life always had its way to bring the unfortunate, worst and unpleasant situations. Growing up in an influential family always had its perks. I was raised with a silver spoon you could say, but trust me, at times I wished it was a wooden spoon....

I had always gotten what I wanted. My life was defined with the motto of getting what I want. I had everything that I wanted, which also included my best friend Neh. I met Neh in high school and then the rest was just a history. He also hailed from a rich business family. Life seemed beautiful back then. I had power, status, good looks, and a best friend who could do anything for me. Neh and I were a family, more than brothers. Soon, we got accepted in the same prestigious college. There I met the love of my life (at least that's what I used to think back then) – Shefali.

I still remember the time when I first saw her. I saw her coming out of a library, something seemed different of her from the rest of the girls that I had been with. She had this innocent, naïve charm on her face that I couldn't resist but stare. She had straight long hair embracing her back, fair skin tone, and a dimple that sat on her right cheek. I still remember the moment when her eyes met mine. I felt an instant connection. I never felt that shiver with any other girl.

I did everything in my power to make her mine. She seemed least interested in my power or my status though. The hell, she didn't want to talk to me initially because of my arrogant behavior. That behavior of hers always used to turn me on. The more she ignored me, the more urge I got to make her mine. Slowly and gradually she did fall for me. I remember spending most of my time with her in college. She changed me as a person. She taught me to appreciate little things in life, and not worry about status or power. She made me humane. She taught me how to be compassionate towards others.

I didn't even realize when she got me addicted to her. I couldn't even imagine my life without her. Soon, I introduced her to Neh, my best friend. Some people often used to call us triplets since we were always together. I was really happy to see Shefali bonding well with Neh. I had the love of my life and the best friend. I didn't want anything else in life. Life seemed beautiful back then. But, little did I know that life always has its way around. Little did I know that often times what you perceive as happiness is nothing but a bottle of poison with a label that says "happiness", which makes you believe that you are getting happiness, but in reality you are just getting little dosage of poison every day.

Then came the time when I made Shefali mine not just physically but spiritually. Our souls ignited fire which gave nothing but utmost warmth. I still remember that day, she looked like a little baby wrapped in the blanket. All I wanted to do was to protect her and treat her as a part of me. I remember one such day when after making love, I was staring at her eyes, and I could feel the calmness of the universe in her eyes.

"I want a baby girl from you who would be exact replica of you," I remember saying this to her while looking deep in her eyes.

"And I want a son from you whose eyes will remind me of you every day, Ankur," that was her reply.