Chapter 24

Author's note: Alright guys, I felt really bad for making you wait so long for the update. So surprise, surprise....! Another chapter right at your way! I know, I know, I said that I will update it tomorrow but I couldn't help it. (pouty face) ENJOYYYY

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT because it gives this girl some motivation and superpower to write more and more for the lovely readers like you ;)

=====================================================================

Next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes and waffles. Was I dreaming about food or something? I quickly opened my eyes and tried to sniff the smell. It was for real and not a dream! Who was making the pancakes? With that thought, I went to the bathroom to get ready. After getting freshened up, I went to the kitchen. I was really hungry, to be honest. When I entered the kitchen, what I saw next blew my mind.

Music was playing in the kitchen and Ankur was shaking his hips while making the pancakes. Also, did I tell you that he was shirtless? He was just wearing shorts and nothing else. He is always in his business mode, but today he was actually behaving normally.

"Someone looks happy today," I said while sitting on the kitchen counter and taking a bite of an apple. He looked at me and gave me a sexy smile. Oh my god, just kill me already!

"You had a good sleep?" He asked. What's wrong with him? Did someone hit him on his head or what? He was behaving differently today.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said with a confused face while flipping the pancake in the pan.

"No, I don't believe you! Something has to be wrong with you or else why would you behave like this to me?" I said while trying to check the temperature on his forehead. I know it was a little dramatic but I couldn't help it. He just laughed and nodded his head at my comment.

"Common now, sit on the table! The breakfast is almost ready," He said.

"I must have done something good to get the breakfast specially made by you," I said while teasing him and taking my sit on the dining table.

"Indeed, you are a lucky girl!" He said with a wink. My god, can anyone be sexier than him?

He then took a seat next to me and offered me pancakes. I quickly took a bite of it and have to admit that he is a good chef.

"How did you learn to cook?" I asked while taking another bite.

"From my mom," He said with a smile. He was being extra sweet to me today, I wonder why? I took another bite and then another bite!

"Woah, easy there! I don't want you to choke mam," he said making fun of my eating style. I just rolled my eyes at his comment but didn't stop eating. He is a great chef I must say.

After we were done eating our breakfast, he went to do some work in the lounge whereas I cleaned the dishes in the kitchen. After I was done cleaning, I decided to go for a walk on the beach. When I went outside, I was surprised to see the sudden change in the weather. It was pretty windy and cold outside. Soon I heard Ankur calling my name from the lounge.

"Kavya, get inside! A storm might come soon," He said. Now, it makes sense why the weather changed all of a sudden. I was enjoying the cool windy breeze so I decided to stand there a little longer. While I was still admiring the beauty of nature, it started raining. OMG, I love rain!

I immediately spread my arms to catch the rain underneath my warmth and started dancing. I shaked my hips while waving my arms in the air.

"I thought I told you to get inside," I heard a voice from my back. I stopped dancing and turned around. Ankur was standing there with his crossed arms, he had that same familiar smirky look on his face. He then moved his eyes up and down on my body. I blushed a little and tried to adjust my dress but I think it was too late.

"uhmm..I was bout to come inside when the rain started," I said in a whispering tone. He didn't say anything instead started moving towards me. He then came closer to me and moved his hand on his wet yet messy hair. Messy hair made him look even hotter! His t-shirt was wet and transparent, clearly showing off his 6-pack abs and his muscular body.

"Oh yeah?" He asked teasingly while grabbing my hip and pulling me closer to him. In response, I put my hands on his shoulder. He then moved my hair from one side of my neck to the other side. A quick moan escaped from my mouth on his sudden touch. He then leaned forward and placed his warm lips on my neck. I tighten my grip on his shoulder!

He then looked into my eyes and leaned his forehead on mine.

"You know how beautiful you were looking when you were dancing and enjoying the rain?" He said softly. I just nodded and placed my head on his chest. He gave a quick peck on my forehead!

"Dance with me," He said. I raised my head to see his face to make sure if he was kidding or not. Dayum, he was serious!

"Ankur, uhmm..." I tried to speak but..

"shhhh!" He placed his finger on my lips and nodded his head.

He then placed his hands on my waist and brought me more closer to him. I moved my hands from his chest to his shoulder and then we slowly started moving in the rhythm while looking into each other's eyes. I felt complete with him!

"I have never seen a natural beauty like yours before," He said while cupping my face with his fingers.

"Then make it yours!" I whispered while sliding my arms around his waist. Damn, I could feel his 6-pack abs.

He immediately put his lips on mine, asking for the entrance like a tease ; hot, passionate, intense and demanding. All my senses were seduced and I had no more capacity to think straight at the moment so I quickly gave him the access! He then raised me up a little with my hip and locked my legs around his waist.

"K a v y a" he whispered slowly. My heart was pounding hard at his sexy voice. I clasp my hands on either side of his face while smiling a little. For some reason, my name coming out from his mouth at the moment was sounding amazing. I never felt that astounding before ever!

We kissed under the shower of the raindrops. After what felt like ages, we ended our kiss with small and soft pecks. He then laid his face on my neck!

"I will never forget this moment," He said.

"Me neither," I whispered. Suddenly, he looked up! It wasn't the same look that he gave me like 2 minutes. This look was full of sorrow and pain! I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Ankur, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

"What is it that is bothering you?" I added.

"Kavya, are you sure you want to know it?" He asked.

"YES"

=====================================================================

Are you guys excited to know what the hell was bothering Ankur the whole time?

Stay tuned.....

lots of twist and turns are coming up.....

Love y'all