chapter 26

Last night was the best night of my life. We didn't do anything more than the bunch of kisses and cuddling, but still it was the best. Ankur was treating me like a princess which I never anticipated for.

I never imagined that I and Ankur can be like this.

In the morning, we woke up into each other's warmth. It felt so good to wake up with Ankur. I still remembered those painful days, when I was all by myself at nights. There was no one to wake me up with morning kisses. There was no one to give me the night kisses. But, today opening my eyes with his kisses, was more than just a dream for me.

"Kavya, hurry up unless you want me to come inside and take a shower with you!" I heard Ankur.

Oh shit, I totally forgot that I was currently taking the shower. These chain of thoughts completely distracted me.

"No need," I said with a teasing voice while trying to apply the body wash.

"Are you sure baby? It's still not late," He replied back.

This was like his 5th or 6th time when he asked me to take a shower with him. But, not so easy Mr. Hunky!

"Yup, I am sure, babe!" I said in a seductive voice.

"I swear, if you keep on doing that, I will break the door and come inside," He said. Seems like he desperately wanted to come inside.

"Keep on doing what?" I asked, playing like an innocent girl THAT I was not.

"You know Kavya, stop being innocent," He said.

"No, I don't know babes!" I said while smiling to myself. This was a total fun! I mean when will I get a chance like this to tease Ankur again?

"This is it, I am coming inside," He said.

Oh shit!!! I quickly wrapped my body with a towel.

"No, okie fine I won't do it, but don't you dare to come inside!" I said, hoping and praying that he won't come inside.

"Good girl!" That's all I heard. Thank god, I literally thought that he would come inside.

He was such a tease! After getting dressed up inside the bathroom, I went outside. The bedroom was empty and Ankur was nowhere to be seen. I then put on some body lotion, dried my hair and went outside to find him.

I looked over in the living room but he wasn't there. Then, I looked over in the kitchen but he wasn't there as well. Where did he go?

"Kavya," I suddenly heard him calling my name. The voice was coming from the lounge, so I quickly went to the lounge to find that Ankur was talking to someone on the phone.

"Okie fine, but keep me updated on everything!" I heard him saying that to the person he was currently talking on the phone. He then hung up the phone and looked at me. He was looking disturbed,

"Kavya we have to leave immediately," He said as soon as he hung up.

"What happened Ankur?" I asked.

"Dad had a heart attack today!" Ankur said with a panic face.

"What? How?" I asked him back. I hope he is okay!

"I will tell you everything on the plane but for now, pack everything, we are leaving in 10 minutes," He said.

"Ankur, everything will be fine," I gave him some assurance while giving him a quick hug.

"I hope so too!" He murmured in my hair.

Soon, we were off on the plane. In the plane, Ankur explained me everything about the whole situation. Apparently, dad woke up with a mild chest pain that turned to be a heart attack. Good thing is that mom immediately took him to the hospital. Doctor has examined him and gave him medications as well. Currently, both mom and dad are at our mansion!