Chapter 27

We started off our day by having a breakfast with mom and dad as they were soon leaving for India in the afternoon. I will really miss mom and her food and not to mention that I will always remain thankful to her because if it wouldn't have been that honeymoon, planned by her, I and Ankur would have never been so close to each other.

Up until now, Ankur was giving me little pecks of kisses now and then on cheeks. I loved the new side of Ankur, it seemed like he wasn't getting enough of me and neither was I, of him.

After the breakfast, I helped mom in packing the suitcases whereas Ankur and dad discussed some important business deals that were needed to be sorted out.

"Kavya, I know Ankur can be hard to handle sometimes, but please be patient with him. He had gone through a lot in the past and if ever Ankur hurts you, please remember that it's never intentional," Mom said while pulling me into a hug.

It was all of a sudden when mom started talking about Ankur and I had no idea as in how to react so I hugged back and nodded my head. She then gave me a little peck on the forehead.

"Alright kids, it's time for us to leave now but, don't forget to attend the engagement party of Mr. Roy tonight," Dad said chuckling.

"Dad, we won't forget but please take care of your health," Ankur said while giving him, the tightest hug. They both were looking so cute together. I then also said my goodbyes and hugged dad.

After they left, I went to the bedroom to get ready for the party. Ankur was about to follow me when suddenly he got a call, so I made my way to the bedroom alone. I, then opened the closet to find the right dress for the party. After looking through a couple of dresses, I finally decided what to wear.

Soon, I got dressed up - it was a black party dress with designer sleeves and a bareback.

I was now making my hair when all of a sudden I felt warm lips on my back. Slowly the lips started moving from my back to the lower part of my neck.

"You look gorgeous baby!" Ankur whispered in my ear while grabbing me from the back and putting his arms around my waist. He then pressed my hips a little and kissed my earlobe giving my a tingling sensation.

He then turned me around and moved his eyes on me from top to the bottom. His eyes turned lustful and he started licking his lips. That was the sexiest thing that I ever saw.

"Ankur, I want to be yours," I finally said it. I finally asked for the thing that I was waiting forever. He smirked a little and then pulled me into a hug.

"Ahh, someone is quite eager," He whispered into my neck to which I smiled a little.

"Tonight after the party, I will make you mine forever. You have no idea how long I have waited for this to happen Kavya, " He said while giving me his sexiest smile. I nodded and then kissed him on the forehead.