Chapter 12

The next day, I woke up with a bad headache. I had no energy left whatsoever from the crying and shouting last night. I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom to see my reflection in the mirror. I was looking similar to the main lead of some horror movie with messy hair, dry lips, red eyes and a tired soul. It's hard to admit, but seeing Ankur making out with other girls hurt me. I knew this marriage was a bad sign for me. Now, these signs were clearly bothering me!

I ignored my thoughts and decided to take a bubble bath. I stayed in the bath tub for about 15 minutes trying to figure out my life while at the same time attempting to clean myself. Tears were constantly rolling down my cheeks. After crying for I don't know how long, I finally decided to stop taking Ankur into the consideration. Enough is enough, if he doesn't care about me then I would not care for him either. I decided to live my life on my conditions. Once again, I was ready to become Kavya Gupta - the old me, from Kavya Khanna.

I quickly got dressed and was ready to live my life as Kavya Gupta. I was already late and so debated on whether I should still go to the office or not. Finally, I decided to buy a car instead of going to the office. I desperately needed a car now since I had lots of responsibility to handle. I texted Abheer about my absence and started searching online for the car models. I was fond of cars ever since I was little because of my dad's interests in cars. Back at home, I used to drive BMV so I decided to buy a BMV car but then something on the laptop got my attention. It was the new 2016 Lamborghini Huracan, the same model that Ankur drove the other day.

I felt in love with that car and so decided to buy it. I took a cab and went to the store to buy the car. I did some necessary paperwork and was almost the proud owner of the car.

"Congratulations Mam, the car is now yours! " The manager of the store greeted me while shaking hands. I thanked him.

I was about to drive the car when I got a call from Brian. I picked it up.

"Kavya, are you okay? Abheer said that you are not coming to the office today, " Brian said all at once.

"Brian, chill I am okay. I just woke up late and then didn't feel like coming. I have some good news for you, though!" I said giggling like a little girl. Oh, my god, the excitement is REAL.

"What is it? " Brian said trying to hold his curiousness.

"I bought the new 2016 Lamborghini Huracan, " I basically shouted at him with excitement.

"Are you serious? Woah, that's sexy Kavya. You have to throw the party for it now," Brian said.

I thought for a second and said, "Okie done, party it is then!"

I then drove my car to the mansion and parked it at one of the Ankur's spots.

"Mam, I am sorry but Ankur sir will be really mad at me if you park your car here. It's his favorite spot. Can you please park in the other spot? " the driver said hesitantly while shaking.

"Don't worry, he won't be mad at you," I said while cheering him up.

I started walking towards the mansion like a model. The old Kavya was back! Something occurred to my mind so I turned around while walking and told the driver, "Also tell Ankur to go fuck himself!"

The driver looked shocked but didn't say anything instead just nodded.

I entered the mansion and saw Lisa working in the kitchen. I had nothing else to do so decided to help Lisa in the kitchen. She hesitated to take my help but then was okay with me helping her in the kitchen. Ever since I came to London, she was the one who took a great care of me. She was quite aware of the relationship, I and Ankur had. She never really asked anything to me but she knew that I and Ankur don't live like husband and wife. I mean anyone can tell that from the fact that we were living in separate bedrooms.