Chapter 19

When we entered the mansion we were shocked to see the figure who was standing in front of us. I and Ankur looked at each other. It was Ankur's mom who was standing in front of us with a wide smile on her face.

"Surprise, Surprise," She said while hugging me and then Ankur.

"Mom, what are you doing here? " Ankur asked while giving her a hug.

"What do you mean why am I here? I am here to see my beautiful Kavya," Mom said while giving me a little kiss on my cheeks. I was happy that she was here because now I won't miss my mom that much.

"Common kids, now get freshen up, I will set the dinner for us," Mom said while ordering Lisa to help her in the kitchen.

When I and Ankur reached upstairs, we both went in the opposite direction to our bedroom when suddenly I heard mom's voice.

"Kavya. where are you going? I think you have forgotten that Ankur's room is on the right side and not on the left," She then laughed. I totally forgot about our living arrangements. Mom doesn't know that we are living in different rooms. Oh, my god, it's going to be a hassle now to keep these things secret from mom.

"Ops, sorry mom, I forgot," I laughed a little while trying to cover my nervousness with a smile. She then went back to the kitchen. I was about to enter Ankur's room when all of a sudden Lisa showed up in front of me.

"Oh, you scared me, Lisa," I scolded her while trying to catch up on my breath.

"Mam, I am sorry for scaring you, but I just wanted to let you know that I moved your belongings to sir's room before Misses Khanna could find out, " Lisa said timidly. I felt relieved and happy at the same time. I hugged Lisa and thanked her zillion times. Thank god that mom didn't find out that I was living in the other room. I didn't want her to get sad because of her son's actions. I then entered his room. I couldn't see him so I assumed that he must in the bathroom.

I went to his balcony and stood there taking a glimpse of the beautiful trees and flowers. It felt so weird to stand on his balcony as I was used to the balcony in my room. I didn't want to stay in his room for more than a minute, but now I had no choice but to actually stay because of the mom. I wonder for how long is mom planning to live in here!

Soon, I heard a click sound and so I turned around and immediately closed my eyes with my hands. I saw Ankur in just a towel and his body was dripping with water.

"What are doing here? " He asked while opening the closet. Before I could say anything....

"What the hell is this?" He basically shouted. I went near him to have a closer look and found that my clothes were hanging next to his clothes in the closet. My shoes were lying next to his. My perfume and stuff were lying next to his. He was looking terrified as if he just saw a ghost or something. I couldn't stop my laugh and so I started laughing. He gave me a glare so I tried to stop my laugh even though it was really hard for me to do so.

"Lisa did that in our absence so that mom couldn't find out that we were living in separate bedrooms," I said while trying to hold my laugh. He just raised his hands in frustration and got the shirt of the closet.

"Could you please change in the bathroom?" I asked while trying to look somewhere else and not his hot body.

"And why would I do so?" He asked with a teasing voice. Oh god, he was again back to his playboy mode. I gave him an angry look and went to the balcony so I don't have to see him changing. After some time I heard the click sound again so I assumed that he must have left the room. I picked up my clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It's been a long day and I was really tired.