Wedding bells!

Author's note: The chapter is a bit long but trust me it's worth reading. Also, the pic of the bride's wedding gown and groom's suit is at the end of the chapter. Enjoy the wedding guys ;)

This chapter is specially dedicated to two people : @loveapples_  and  My123ta

"Kavya, look at this wedding gown, isn't it gorgeous?", my best friend, Sanaya shouted at me with the excitement. God, that girl just loves shopping.

Currently, we are at the designer Bridal Mart, to do the shopping for my wedding which was happening in two days. Yes, you heard it right. MY GODDAMN WEDDING!

"Kavya, what are you thinking? Come here and look at the gowns. It's your wedding, not ours" my mom teased me.

I went near the counter and stared at the beautiful wedding gowns. Every girl has a dream of wearing a wedding gown and walking down the aisle with her Habibi (husband or loved one). In my case, everything was happening except for the fact that I was walking with a stranger or should I say, a heartless man who cares about nothing but money and power.

Suddenly, my attention was caught by the beautiful gown located on the other side of the counter. I quickly went near the counter, and couldn't believe my eyes. It was a backless red and white colored silky gown with lace border. It had a mixture of Indian-western style to it. I think I couldn't have found anything better than that.

"Wow, Kavya, that gown is just amazing," Sanaya said. Mom also nodded her approval. "Ankur will be shocked seeing you in that hot dress," Sanaya whispered in my ears.

Immediately that kiss, following his words "It was a mistake" came into my mind.

I honestly had no clue where my life was going to head after marriage. However, I had a degree in business management and administration. Maybe, I can find a job after marriage so that I can keep myself busy. I wasn't planning to live on HIS money for sure despite the fact that he was going to be my husband after this wedding.

After doing some necessary shopping, we came back home. I was exhausted, to be honest, and so went straight to my room and into the bathroom to take a bubble bath. Yes, taking a bubble bath was my favorite thing to do when I was tired or exhausted. I quickly prepared a bubble bath, adding necessary oils and of course my favorite shower smoothie which gave the smell of rose and vanilla. I then indulged myself into the warmth and softness of that bubble bath. I stayed there for I don't know how long thinking about my life, my future, children...Oh god, I need to stop thinking about it. I quickly cleaned myself and came out of the bath tub. I dried my skin and wrapped the towel around my body.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a shock trying to tighten the towel on my body. I can't believe my eyes. He had the guts to come to my room without knocking and now was standing on my balcony.

He quickly turned around at the voice. He was shocked at what he saw. I think he wasn't expecting me to come out of nowhere with a towel wrapped around my body. Now, I felt his eyes moving on my body up and down...up and down. Oh god, can u stop? I thought.

"Nice balcony I must say, it gives a nice view there and also here, he pointed towards me in fact my body with his teasing eyes."

"Why are you here? " I spat.

"Woah, what do you mean, why am I here honey? I am here to meet my future wife. " He said with a wink.

"Oh, common stop your drama, and get straight to the point," I said with an annoying face.

"Ahh, straight to the point talk! I like it." He said while coming closer to me. I stepped back. He kept on coming closer and I kept on stepping back until "Thump!", my back hit the closet.