Chapter 20

Author's note : Thank you so much for reading and voting guys! It means a lot to me....

Finally Ankur and Kavya shared a moment!!! Yayyyyyyy..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I immediately opened my eyes when I felt something strong on my waist. Maybe someone was trying to attack me or something! Where was I ? Should I scream for help? All these thoughts were going on in my mind when I first felt that strong grip on my waist. I then looked over my waist and found out that it was someone's hand. I looked around to see where exactly I was at. Soon, a realization struck me from last night that I was currently sleeping in Ankur's room and the strong hand that I felt earlier must be Ankur's. I slowly turned around and found out that the pillows were no longer in the middle instead it was Ankur, who now took the place of those pillows. His arm was holding my waist, bringing me closer into his warmth. I could feel his bare 6-pack abs on my back. His face was now breathing on my neck. This is what I wanted from Ankur. I wanted to cuddle with him and make him mine forever!

I looked at his face - so calm and peaceful just like a little baby! Who knew that behind this calm face there was a volcano waiting to shower on me? I knew for a fact that as soon as Ankur will open his eyes, he will go back to hating me again.I didn't want that to happen, I slowly turned around, going closer to Ankur. He was still sleeping peacefully. I moved my hand on his face, drawing a line on his stiff jawline with my fingers. He still didn't move, seemed like he was in deep sleep. Tears started rolling down my cheeks with the thought that despite being so close to Ankur, he was still not mine. This was the first time when I actually touched him.

I then leaned forward towards his face and kissed him on the forehead. He still didn't flinch! I then moved my lips from his forehead to his cheeks and gave him a little peck. His face was so gorgeous. All I wanted to do was touch him and make him mine forever! Every time I touched him, more tears started rolling down my cheeks. He immediately opened his eyes when some of my tears fell on his face. He looked shocked to see me so close to his face. Our lips were only inches apart from each other.

"Kavya!" He whispered while moving a strand of hair from my face. I was still weeping. I was expecting him to shout at me, but he didn't. He just looked at me with deep eyes!

"Ankur, why do you hate me?" I finally asked, making no attempt to move away from him. I needed answers from him!

"I don't hate you," He said while holding my face in his hands.

"It's not you Kavya, it's me!"

Before I could ask what he meant by that, he put his lips on mine. He brought me closer to him by pulling my hips. I moved my hands around his neck and chest. The kiss was quite intense! He soon asked for my permission and I quickly opened my mouth giving him more access. He raised my t-shirt a little and started encircling his fingers on my bare waist. A quick moaned escaped from my mouth which made Ankur laugh a little. I also smiled a little while still kissing him. He kissed me deeper and deeper and I did the same. He then moved his lips near my neck. I moved my hair on the other side, giving him more access to my neck. I could feel his soft, and warm lips on my neck making me moan even more! He was enjoying it when I was moaning. Such a tease!

He then stopped kissing me and looked straight into my eyes. I did the same! I couldn't believe it was the same Ankur, who used to hate me. I needed my answers, though, so I tried to ask Ankur.

"Ankur, what's going..."

"Shhh," He cut me while putting his middle finger on my lips. He then moved my head on his chest, massaging my hair. I soon fell asleep while enjoying his warmth and touch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note again ;)

I know this chappy was a lil shorter, in fact way shorter than other chapters but I didn't feel like adding anything else other than that special Ankur-Kavya moment!!

Don't worry guys I will update two other chapters today which will be longer as hell! So continue reading my lovely people......