Chapter 7

When we reached Ankur's place, I couldn't believe my eyes. Right in front of me was the biggest mansion I could have ever seen in my life. It was lavish and even bigger than the mansion in India. No wonder why he always brags about his money and power.

As soon as we entered the mansion, Ankur quickly went to the room, not before ordering Lisa, I guess the housemaid, to show me my room. Wait, my room? So, I wasn't going to stay with him in one room? I felt betrayed but I quickly got over it and followed Lisa. She soon took me to a room which was quite big than the one I stayed in India. It was really beautiful and lavish. A smile appeared on my face when I saw the balcony, my favorite place to hang out at!

"Mam, get freshen up and then come downstairs for the dinner. You can use that intercom if you need anything." Lisa said while pointing at the intercom. I nodded and then she left.

I quickly went to the bathroom to take the shower. After taking good 25 minutes to clean myself, I came outside with a wrapped towel. I then wore decent clothes and went downstairs to meet the devil. When I went to the kitchen, he was already sitting there eating from his plate while doing something on his phone. How rude? He didn't even wait for me.

I took the seat away from him and started eating my food. I avoided looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me once in a while.

"Lisa, don't forget to send the coffee in my room." He ordered and then left. I giggled after he left. I mean who drinks coffee right after dinner? After finishing my food, I thanked Lisa and went to my room. I then quickly changed into my favorite nightgown that reaches up to my thigh. I then turned on the TV and started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. It was one of my favorite shows.

Soon there was a knock on my room and Lisa came in. She gave me a credit card with a note and then left. I immediately read the note,

"I am giving you this credit card so that you can live your life at your own conditions like I promised. Kindly don't even bother to interfere in my life from now onward. "

- Ankur

What the hell did I just read? I couldn't believe he had guts to send me this credit card. I mean what does he think about himself? Just because he has money and power doesn't mean that he can buy me. He thinks that I am not capable of making money? That's not happening, mister!

I went outside to find him. I saw Lisa working on something.

"Lisa, where is Ankur's room? " I asked her angrily. She just looked at me in fear trying to decide whether to tell me or not.

"Mam, sir gave me strict orders to not allow anyone to enter his room." Lisa stammered.

What an asshole!

"Lisa, I am asking you last time. SHOW. ME. HIS ROOM.!" I shouted at her.

She quickly showed me his room. His room was on the other side of my room, way in the corner.

I immediately opened his room without knocking.

"What the hell Lisa? Didn't I tell you to not disturb me." He said without looking at who was on the door.

"Well too bad, you have already been disturbed, sir!" I spat at him angrily. My voice got his attention and so he quickly looked at me.

He stood up and said with anger in his eyes," What are you doing here? I think I made it clear to you to not interfere in my life, remembered? "

I was about to say something when I noticed him smirking. Why was he smirking? Then I realized that he was looking at my hot nightwear. Damn it, Kavya, you are so idiot to come like this in front of him!