Prologue

Scaling Big Ben is difficult for normal sixteen-year-old but Rosanna isn't an original sixteen-year-old after her mother died when she was three years old she was sent to her father's house where a gift was delivered from her grandparents and it was the hidden blade she wears to this day. It was her mother's, she never told her father as he is a Templar and he would properly get rid of her in seconds if he did find out.

So instead of just being a Templar or the next to become Grand Master she decided at an extremely young age to allow her grandparents to train her as an Assassin. Now being trained since age seven she can now scale the largest building in London The Big Ben. Standing up there in her Assassin's outfit which is a long black robe with a black hood which is connected at the front to help the robe stay up in place, she also wears a black mask to hide her identity from London also showing how long she is to the brotherhood around her neck she wears the Assassin's symbol.

She was given this robe by her grandmother at the age of seven and she has been tailoring it since so she doesn't have to change the outfit she loves so much. She wears the mask for multiple reasons like said to hid her identity but to also help bring the Blighters down. Who are the gang's around London, Rosanna is, in fact, the person in charge of the Blighters but she never created the gang, she never wanted to get involved with this gang but her father insisted.

She takes down a small group of Blighters every day and also helps a man called Henry Green who she refuses to give her name even though she helps him bring London back but being in charge of the Blighters is pretty difficult especially when she is trying to run them down.