Chapter 28-Epilogue

Years have gone by... London isn't going to be the same again because of the Ripper, London is calm but the people are still nervous which is understandable. A few weeks after the death of the Ripper Evie had gone back to India, she stayed to help me with Jacob, who is back to normal.

It did take some time for him to heal and get rid of his nightmares of that horrible month he went through, thankfully he had gotten better.

During that time of Jacob's healing, my best friend Martha had turned up once she heard what had happened, I didn't and still don't understand how she found out but I'm happy she did, at that time I needed all the support I could get... so did Jacob, he definitely needed it more and he did get it.

My two children, Emmett and Marie are now master assassin's and are helping train other youngers to become assassin's but they do have to be careful as we don't want another incident like this.

Not only have they become master assassin's, they both actually have gotten married and had children of their own. Emmett had gotten married to his childhood friend, She is a few years younger than him, Emmett is now in his early thirties whilst his wife is in her late twenties.

His wife is a very beautiful girl, she has long golden locks, she has bright blue eyes and smooth peach skin, she is also very skinny and muscular. She is skinnier than me but I have a lot more muscle than her. Emmett and his wife had started courting a few months after the death of the Ripper and married a few years later and she birthed their first in 1893, his first and only daughter, Lydia Frye. 

Through the years of her aging, he decided to bring her up as an Assassin and she an amazing Assassin, Jacob, Evie and I has shown her some things. I've shown her a few things, I decided to teach her everything I had learned by the Templars when I was younger, and Lydia is doing an amazing job, she's definitely going to be the future for London, especially if Templars try and take over the place again.

Marie Frye, she's now in her late twenties, she's just a year older than her sister-in-law. After Ripper she was the first to get married, she was with this man for years, he is also an assassin and is very wealthy, providing her with whatever she needs but knowing my daughter she hardly takes it, she's been like that every since was little.

Marie, has four children, three bouncing boys, and one beautiful girl. She birthed the three boys first, her oldest, born a year after the Ripper had been around. His name is Ethan named after Marie's and Emmett's grandfather Ethan Frye. Her two other boys are twins just like Evie and Jacob, I remember the shock on her face when she gave birth to her third child. 

Just before the 19 century turned into the 20th century, Marie had given birth to her final child, her little girl, a little girl she had always wanted. At this day, this little girl who looks so much like her great aunt, Evie. The little girl does have some of her mother's features but she looks more like Evie just like the youngers cousin Lydia.

"Alright... Ethan are you ready?" I ask has I hand him my kukri, he looked at it with a nervous look. Today is the day is going to be his first kill. I didn't want him to do it yet but... Jacob insisted.

"Don't worry Ethan... you'll do fine," I hear Jacob say who is standing behind me with a hand on my shoulder, this didn't change Ethan's expression until Jacob had gotten down to his level to whisper something into his year, lightening his mood quite a bit.

I watch as Ethan hurried off to his mother and father who were already occupied with their few month old daughter. "And what did you just say to him, Mr. Frye," I ask him, with an amused look on my face.

"Well... my dear," Jacob starts as he puts his arm over my shoulder, "I told him if he does this today... I would tell him the story of how we met,"

Ethan loved that story, he's just like Jacob and Emmett. He loves brawls and when Jacob and I had met it was when I beat him and his sister up in a gang war, he has loved that story every since his mother had told him it, it's definitely one of his favourite stories. 

"You're unbelievable," I say as I punched his arm, pretty hard. I watch as he rubs his sore arm before I looked over my shoulder to she Ethan looking with a grin on his face. "How about we show them how to brawl," Jacob says as he gets in position.

I chuckle a bit before copying him, "Jacob... you know I'll win, every time we do, do this you always lose, don't expect this will be any different,"

And I was right, it wasn't any different, I did win. I've gained a lot of things from winning, I've won respect, fear but I never expect I would have found love from a gang war but I'm so happy it happened. 

So that is it, guys, I've never updated some much and I'm definitely going to miss writing this...I hope you have enjoyed this story and thank you for all the support you've given me :)