Request - Drabble Kai Parker

"Never have I ever dated a psychopath." Damon grinned while he pressed another glass of alcohol in your hand. He had already emptied his glass before you could take the first sip. "I guess Katherine counts as one, but your boyfriend for sure does." He nodded at you and you smiled back at him while bringing the glass to your lips.

"I see the two of you are having fun?" Kai wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pressed you to his chest. "I hope you don't mind if I join you?" Kai cocked his head and he grabbed a shot glass too. "So, what kind of game are we playing? I love drinking games." He smiled and you saw how Damon rolled his eyes, clearly not as amused as Kai was.

"She was just drinking because she's dating a psychopath." Damon smiled and Kai shrugged his shoulders while you turned your face towards him.

"We're playing never have I ever. Why don't you come up with something?" You cocked your head and waited until Damon had filled your glass with alcohol again. "Never have I ever..." You raised your eyebrows and Kai smiled brightly.

"O, this is an easy game. I need to say something I have never done, but if you guys have done it you have to drink, right?" He stared at you and you nodded. "Fine, never have I ever been friends with someone my partner hates." Kai stared at you and you shook your head before you emptied your glass. "Come on Damon, I'm sure you need to drink too."

Damon sighed and then he brought the glass to his lips. "I hope I don't need to drink a glass for every time I've done that, because in that case even I might end up drunk." He placed the empty glass on the table again and stared at you. "I'm sorry, but I think it's better if I'll leave this place now."

You nodded and watched how Damon turned around and walked away.

"Did I do something wrong?" Kai raised his eyebrows and stared at you. "That's how the game is played, right?" He seemed surprised when you pressed a full glass in his hand again.

"Never have I ever been a jealous possessive asshole who can't stand not getting attention for five seconds."