Request - Stiles Stilinski "Watch over you"

"No..." You felt how you were forced to walk towards your friends, how you wanted to harm them, wanted to kill them.
"I don't want to, please..." You tried to resist, but it was stronger than you were. Like it had been stronger than you were when it forced you to take on the berserkers. Like it had been stronger than you were all those nights.
"Get away from me!" You grabbed the hands that were holding you, afraid they'd harm you.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice sounded through the chaos in your head.
"Please... wake up! You need to open your eyes! Do you hear me? Open your eyes! It's not real!"

Something in your mind was still resisting, afraid for what you would see when you opened your eyes, but finally you gave in... your covers were a complete mess because of your constant tossing and turning, but the figure next to you on the bed was the same person who had been there yesterday. And the day before that. And the week before that. You sat upright, the pillow clenched in your arms

Stiles hadn't gone from your side ever since you started dreaming about that night.
"It's gonna be ok, Y/N." He pried the pillow out of your hands and put it somewhere safe, before you could tear it up, like you had done with another one.
"I know it doesn't feel like it, but the dreams will go away. Mostly."

You saw how his hand was slightly shaking at this reassurance.
"You still have them?" You hadn't forgotten that you weren't the only one who had experienced this whole possession thing. Who had been forced to do things that you didn't want to. And you had mostly put yourself in danger, Stiles had hurt others... or to be correct, the nogitsune had, but you understood like no one else that it felt like he had done it himself.

He nodded.
"From time to time. First it was every night. After a few weeks I noticed that they skipped a few nights, and suddenly I had more nights without them than with them. But sometimes I can still feel how it was. How I... it enjoyed what it did. And then I wake up just like you, but then usually with my father next to my bed." He chuckled.
"I like him very much, but I think I would prefer it to be you. You're much prettier."

"And I know how it feels.", you added. You liked Stiles before all of this, but after the whole nogitsune thing... it only became more. You felt linked to him, like you didn't have to explain anything to him about how you felt.

"And you know how it feels...", he confirmed your idea.
"Stay here...", he said, like he always did, and he stood up to get you a glass of water, telling you to drink it all before straightening your cover, almost tucking you in.
"You need to get back to sleep, no matter how scary it is. I'll be here to watch over you."