Connor Kent

Superboy's POV
It's funny how my life started. I was created to be Superman's clone in case anything ever happened to him. They put images in my head to teach me how to talk, walk, do anything a normal person does. Little did I know that I was just floating in a pod. Although, my other use was too take Superman or any other super powered humans down if necessary. Until Tim and Wally arrived.

They broke me out, and ever since then we were friends. Then, we joined Young Justice and I slowly started to become apart of a family. We fought crime together, and grew up together. I even found love, something that I never had in my short life span. Things were good, but that wouldn't last for long.

It all started getting bad when Wally had to take the role of The Flash. Bart is a nice addition to the team, but it wasn't the same as having Wally. Then, a couple months later Tim went off on his own to take care of an investigation mission the League wouldn't give us. He didn't care though, he felt he could handle it on his own. He couldn't, and got himself caught. When Batman and Spoiler found him, he had been terribly tested on and turned into a replica of the Joker. It was terrifying and frustrating to see my friend like this! I wanted to kill that damn clown! But for now, I had to be at Tim's side.

After getting out of the hospital, Tim left and stopped being Robin. The things Joker put him through shook him up so bad that he didn't want to fight crime anymore. It made me so sad that my best friend is now a shell of what he use to be. After he left, the team fell apart. I broke up with M'gann because I didn't want someone I love to get hurt. It would send me to a point I can't control and I'll end up doing something I'll regret. The break up made M'gamn leave the team, and eventually Kaldur went back to Atlantis. Disassembling the team and leaving me alone for the first time in my life.

I stayed with Clark's parents in Smallville for a while. Very boring, but I'm grateful for them letting me stay. Plus, it wasn't that boring because I had Kara to entertain and annoy me. I stayed there for eight months, until Tim gave me a call and asked me to come to San Francisco. I jumped at the chance at going, and Kara decided to come along with me. I just hope he's better after all this time.