Project Superheroes

Red Robin's POV
After I got back to San Francisco, we spent about four months taking down made guys and making this city safe. But, the one problem we've been having is with an organization called CADMUS. See, they say that we are no heroes. They say we only cause more destruction than we do saving. It doesn't bother me at all, but there is one thing they said that bothers me. They said that when they are done, they will show us a true hero. That could only mean one thing, they are cloning again. The question is though, just what or who exactly are they cloning?

Superboy's POV
Tim called me to the living room, and just me. Late at night too, I wonder what he has in mind. I walked into the living room to see him in a stealth suit "Wanna go on a late night recon mission?" Tim asked, smiling because of all the time we have gone on recon missions "Where are we going?" I asked him "CADMUS." he said, and my eye widened in anger. They tried to turn me into a damn weapon! "And why exactly are we going back to that hell hole?" I asked, trying not to show just how angry I am "I fear that are friends at the lab are coming again, and this time something big." Tim explained, and that's all I needed to hear. "Let's go!"

We traveled to the CADMUS headquarters and began sneaking around. "I need to get to their computer. And seeing that we're trying to access highly top secret plans, it's most likely downstairs." Red Robin explained to me "Then downstairs we go." I said and we snuck downstairs as best as we could. We had knock a few people out on the way, but we eventually got there. Same like we did with Young Justice, I guard the door and he hacks. He began hacking into their top secret mainframe "Got it! Its called...Project Superheroes?" Red Robin uttered, and all of the sudden the alarm went off, damn! "Tim! We gotta go!" I exclaimed, knowing that they'll be here soon "In a sec! I have to down load these files!" Red Robin stated, and guards began running towards the door, time to fight!

A guard busted in with s machine gun and began shooting, but I grabbed his gun and kicked him out the door. Two then came in and punched one in the stomach and threw him into the other, making them both fly out of the room. "Hurry up!" I exclaimed while punching more and more of them out the room "Alright, got it! Let's go!" Red Robin exclaimed and we started running to our escape.

Red Robin's POV
We ran to the elevator and got on. We await for it to hit ground level, until it started to shake. All of a sudden, the latch above us came open and five guards came in the elevator. I took out my staff and hit two in the face. Superboy than punched a guy in his stomach and threw him at me so I could knock him out with my staff. Then, I grabbed Superboy and grappled us all the way to ground level. We started running to the exist, but more of them came out with machine guns blasting. Superboy jumped in the air and slammed hard into the ground, making them all get sent in the air and hit the ground hard, knocking them all out. By morning, we escaped.

It's about 5:25am, we just made it home. But, when we got in the tower we saw two unknown guest in the living. One was checking out fridge, while the other sat on our couch and read a book. And when the one in the fridge saw us, he said "Yo! You don't got any tofu in here?"