Spoiler Alert

Red Robin's POV
I did some late night stake out to make sure the city is safe before I went back to the tower. I went to one of the tallest buildings and just sat there. It was kind of boring, but some one had to look over the city while they sleep. Might as well be me.

All of a sudden, I heard from behind me "I'm liking the new outfit, Tim." I turned around, to see a female with a Batgirl suit on, but she has blonde hair. But, I know those beautiful blue eyes and snarky voice "Steph." "The one and only." she said, and walked over and hugged me tight. Steph is a very close friend of mines back in Gotham. She's been with me through thick and thin. She sat next to me while I was in the hospital the entire time. She's done a lot for me, just like I've done a lot for her. I've saved her ass more than once before, and helped her settle a few personal issues as well. But one things are for certain, in her words we are 'the bestest of friends'.

We took our masks off so we can see our faces. "You look much better, but how you feel?" she asked "I feel much better than last time." I told her, and she hugged me very tightly "Okay, okay! Don't squeeze me to death!" I said, joking around and making her laugh. "You know, I still get the nightmares. But, I'm fine." I said and sat down on the ledge of the building. She sat down next to me and put her arm around me "You're a strong guy. Tim. You can get through it." she said, and I smiled at her. "You always know how to cheer me up."

"What about you? What's it been like back in Gotham?" I asked her, wondering why she's wearing a Batgirl costume now. Last time I saw her, she was the new Robin when I stopped. "Well, when you left I continued being Robin, but I guess I kind of started doing my own thing. And you know how Bruce feels about that. So, push came to shove and he fired me from being Robin." she explained, and I looked at her in awe. I understand why, but damn Bruce was that really necessary? "But, I decided to go off on my own dawn the Batgirl costume." she explained more, and after the things that happened with the last Batgirl, I'm surprised Barbara is cool with this. "And I know what you're thinking! Barbara was pissed, but I ended up earning her trust." she said, and I laughed because of how well she knows me. I'm glad thought that she's still sticking to being a hero.

"Well, I should head back to Gotham." she said and got up. I got up as well, and she all of a sudden kissed me. I kissed her back and held her in my arms. We broke the kiss, and she said "See you around, Little Birdie." and jumped off the building. She always gotta make a fancy exit.