The Confrontation

Red Robin's POV
It is late at night, and I was suddenly woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at the Caller ID to see it is Steph. At this hour? I picked up and said "Steph, it's 3am. What's up?" "Hello Tim." I heard, and the voice isn't Steph, it is the Red Hood. "Where is she!?" I asked in anger, if he didn't something to Steph I swear! "Come to the abandon warehouse on south side by yourself, or the pretty blonde learns what it's like to feel true pain." he explained, and hung up the phone. I quickly put my costume on and headed towards the warehouse. She just better be okay!

I arrived at the warehouse and busy diwn the door. I walked in slowly and saw Steph laying on the ground. I ran and checked on her. Unfortunately, when I did I got hit in the head hard. Knocking me unconscious.

I awoke tied to a chair, and I struggled to get loose. "You're awake." I heard, and saw Red Hood walking towards me. "What the hell did you do to her?!" I asked, completely pissed off! "I drugged her, now it doesn't mean she won't die but she won't be getting up for a long time." Red Hood explained, and I just growled in boiling anger!  "Now, it's my turn to question you. How did you become Robin?" he asked me, and I spat in his face and shouted "Fuck you!" He wiped the spit off his face, took out a knife, and stabbed me in the leg. I screamed in pain and squirmed a bit "Tell me what I want to know, or next it'll be a bullet in your leg." he threatened, and I had no choice but to tell him. "Alright! After the Robin before me disappeared, Batman started acting more violent. Eventually, he was gonna start killing if nothing was done. So, I did my research, and learned his identity. I blackmailed him so he'd let me become Robin, and it happened." I explained, and he just laughed "Disappeared? That's what he told you?" he said while still snickering, what did that mean? "News flash kid, the Robin before didn't disappear. He was killed." he told me, and my eyes went very wide. He...died? "Funny thing is that no one gave a shit to rescue him either. Even after his death, they didn't even take down the guy who killed him! It's fucked up right?" he went on, seeming to get angrier the more he talked about it. "...who are you?" I asked, having a suspicious feeling on his identity. "You still haven't figured it out?" he asked, and slowly took his helmet off. When he finally took it off, I saw a guy about in his early 20s, dark brunette hair with a white streak in the front, and brown cold eyes. I didn't know who this person is, but he looks very familiar. But then, it hit me. "Oh my god.. You're the Robin that died, you're Jason Todd!"