A Titan Born Again

Superboy's POV
We got back to the tower and everyone went to bed and hoped Kara would come back in the morning. But, I'm not sleeping until I know everything that CADMUS is doing. If it wasn't for Tim and Wally, I would still be damned to stay in that pod believing that my only purpose is to beat Superman if he goes rogue. I won't let that burden being dealt on anyone else!

I went in his room and started going through the rest of the documents. I looked through the second document which is titled 'Terra'. That name sounded very familiar, but I could wrap my head around it. "Yo!" I heard behind me, and I turned to see Beast Boy eating s tofu burger in the door "You're up late." he said and started walking over towards me "I'm just checking out the rest of the files." I told him, and all of a sudden his eyes sent wide when he looked at the screen. He saw a female with black short hair, blue eyes, and a black and white spandex suit. "Terra...!?" he mumbled under his breath, and then I remembered who she is.

Terra was a former Teen Titan eight years ago,and Beast Boy's girlfriend. She did a lot of things for the Titans, like helping them take down Deathstroke and the original Titans East. However, she later betrayed them and help the Titans East take the Teen Titans down and take over San Francisco. But, in the end, she helped the Teen Titans and ended up killing herself in the process by turning herself into stone. At least, that's what they thought.

"That has to be a clone, right?! That can't be her!" Beast Boy rambled, not knowing how to react at seeing her alive again, and apparently working for CADMUS. Suddenly, the alarm went off and we all ran to living room to check it out. We pulled up the live feed, to see Terra attacking a mall. "Terra..." we heard behind us, and turned to see Raven staring at the screen surprised while the other Titans piles in the room. "We need to go now!" I exclaimed "Tim hasn't returned yet, and there is no sign of Kara. And she is as strong as Power Girl, we need our full team." Donna expalined, and Beast Boy said "Me and Raven are in!" "Alright, Titans Go!"

Kid Flash's POV
We arrived at the mall to see this Terra chick using rocks to break everything in the mall. "Terra!" Beast Boy yelled, and she stopped and turned towards him "It's me, Garfield! What are you doing!?" he asked, wanting her to remember him. But, her eyes glowed yellow and she started shattering the ground below us. Eventually, she collapsed the ground and we all fell in the gapping hole. She then tried to runaway, but Raven stopped her with her powers "Terra, we are not here to hurt you." Raven stated, but Terra's eyes glowed yellow and all of a sudden two rocks hit Raven in the head and knocked her out. That's it, no more talking, just butt kicking!

I ran out if the hole and punched her to the ground "You asked for that!" I exclaimed, and she got up and her eyes glowed more yellow and she started shaking the ground. I tried running, but she shook it too much and I couldn't get my balance. After tripping from the rapid shakes, and ran over and kicked me hard in the fscr, knocking me out.

Wonder Girl's POV
Beast Boy helped me climb out of the home Terra made, and when we got up there we saw Kid Flash and Raven unconscious. "Terra! Snap out of it! This isn't you!" Beast Boy said, trying to connect with his former friend. However, she herled a huge rock at Beast Boy so I had to tackle him out the way "I understand she was a friend, but now is the time to fight, not chat!" I exclaimed and took out my sword and shield to fight her. I swung my sword at her, but she side stepped me. Luckily, I turned around quickly and hit her in the head with my shield. She recovered and saw me and Beast Boy corning her. She then trapped us in a rock like cage and started running. We eventually broke out, but it was too late. She got away.