Nightwing vs. Red Hood

Red Robin's POV
I couldn't believe it. All this time I thought he had just left Batman out of nowhere or something. I didn't think he died, and I didn't think I'd see him in front of me if he did die! "Now, you may be wondering how the hell I'm alive? Let's just put it simple and say an old friend of Bruce helped me out." he summarized, but I still couldn't wrap my head around him being brought back to life. But I have to realize, that is the least of my problems right now.

I saw someone behind him, Nightwing. Jason noticed me looking behind him, and turned around to face Nightwing. Nightwing stopped in pure shock, not believing what he's seeing in front of him "Hello, big brother." Jason said, and Nightwing and no words for a moment. "Jason, is that you?" he asked, still not believing that it's him "The one and only." Jason stated, with a devious grin on his face "I saw you die, this is impossible! How are you alive!?" Nightwing asked, not knowing what to believe anymore "You right, I did die. Luckily, our friend Ra's All Gul decided to put my dead corpse in the Lazarus Pit. And now, the failure has returned." Jason stated. "Jason-" "Spare me the comfort, Dick. As far as I'm concern, you and Bruce are dead to me!" Jason exclaimed, and Nightwing had no words "Eight years, eight fucking years, and you didn't kill that clown! He killed me! And you and Bruce think that's not a justified reason to take him down!?" Jason asked, infuriated at Nightwing and Bruce's actions. "Jason, I spent five years looking for him. And-" "Oh, you think that's a excuse!?" Jason interrupted, and Nightwing went silent again. "It doesn't matter, I'm glad I died. Because now I realize that you and other heroes are weak. You think putting killers and rapists in a prison will change their mentality? Once a killer, always a killer! And that killer shouldn't be allowed to walk the Earth, not while I'm around!" Jason stated "Jason, I won't let you hurt anyone else." Nightwing said, and Jason snickered and pulled out his guns "Then, I guess you'll have to stop me, brother."  Jason told him, and Nightwing gave him a cold stare and took out his shock sticks. Ready for a fight.

They ran up to each other and Jason tried to hit Nightwing, but he ducked and kicked Jason in the back. Jason fell, but then got up and began shooting at him. Nightwing quickly ran around to avoid the bullets and threw a birderang at Jason's arm. It cut Jason's hand, making him drop one of his hands. It gave Nightwing enough time to run up and tase him.
But, Jason head butted him and spin kicked him in the face so he would stumble away from him. Nightwing recovered and touched his lip and saw that it is bleeding "Sorry brother, but that won't be enough to stop me."  Jason stated, and threw his other gun to the ground and took his gloves off. He then got in a fighting position, signalling that he wants a bare knuckle fight. Nightwing out his shock sticks away and took his gloves off as well. And then, they began fighting.

Nightwing punched Jason directly in the face, but then Jason retaliated by upper cutting him in the jaw. Nightwing fell, but before Jason could take advantage he kicked Jason in the stomach, and flipped kicked Jason in the jaw. After they both recovered, they traded heavy blows at each other. Neither were about to give up, not until one is down for the count, or in Jason's case, dead.