Rescuing a Friend

Kid Flash's POV
We went in and stuck together to find Terra. This time it'll be different! We are not holding back anymore on her! Former Titan or not, she's working for CADMUS. Which means she's working for the enemy. Which means she has to be stopped! I just hope Beast Boy will be able to do what needs to be done when the time comes.

He ran into this large room, and saw Terra waiting in the middle. "One chance, Terra. Give up!" Beast Boy told her, but she then started shaking the ground beneath us and pulled three big rocks from the ground below. "Alright, enough chat!" I exclaimed and ran towards her. She threw one of the big rocks at me, vht luckily Beast Boy turned into a dinosaur and smashed the rock with his tail.  I ran up to try and punch her, but when I swung she put up a brick wall and I accidentally punched it. I screamed and grabbed my hand in pain, I think I broke it! Beast Boy then turned into a lion and pounced on Terra. He then turned into an ape and threw her towards, allowing me to use my other hand to upper cut her and knock her out. She landed on her face, showing something on her neck. "What's that?" I asked, and I ran over to look at it. "I think it's a mind control chip!" I exclaimed, that's why she doesn't recognize Beast Boy or Raven! "Get it off her, now!" Beast Boy shouted, but before I could do anything she awaoke and trapped my kegs in rocks. She then got up and punched me dead center in my face, knocking me out.

Wonder Girl's POV
I threw my shield at her, but she blocked it by putting a brick wall. But once she put it down, I jumped up and ounxhes her in the face. She stumbled back, and then tried punching me back but she missed and I punched her in the stomach and spin kicked her so she would fall to the ground. I picked her up and shouted "Quickly! Pull the device off!" Beast Boy turned into a little bird and tried pulling the device as best he could. However, she smacked him away and kicked me in the stomach so there can be done distance between us. This isn't as easy as I thought, which makes it just as fun.

Suddenly, she levitated the ground below me and then flipped it so I'd fall on the ground, and she tries slamming it on top of me. A black aura then surrounded me, and I was oukked away from the rock landing on me. I looked to see it was Raven. A demon helping me? The depths of Hades must be freezing over right now. Rwven then levitated her in the air and chanted "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" and the device shatters.  She set her down gently on the ground, signaling that the battle is over.

Beast Boy ran over to her as she woke up "Terra? Are you okay?" he asked, and she looked around very confusedly "W-Who are you? Who am I? What is going on?" she asked, and the happiness surrounding all of us turned to sadness again. Beast Boy sighed and then looked at us. He then looked back and said "Your name...your name is Tara...Tara Markov." he lied, it seems Beast Boy is giving her something she never had, freedom. Freedom from the choices she has made it her life. Freedom from the demons that haunted her eight year ago and now. Even if it's a lie, this way she will know how it feels to be a regular person. To experience life and happiness, something she hasn't had in her life. And if it means lying to her to do that, Beast Boy is willing.