Kara Zor-El

Supergirl's POV
  After three years on this new planet, I am now something I never thought I'd become. A hero.  On this planet, they know me as Supergirl. The powerful and awesome cousin of Superman. Although, I'm considered the little cousin even though I'm older than him. Anyway, I've just been helping around his city Metropolis while he's working with the Justice League.  But I actually had a life before coming here.

I once was living on Krypton. Well, the last surviving piece of Krypton. I lived in a city called Argo, which somehow survived the explosion on Krypton. But, we weren't safe. The soil started turning into Kryptonite, so my dad Zor-El sent me to Earth to find Kal-El. Once I flew off in my space ship, the last of my people were killed my radiation poison. Making Krypton now, completely destroyed.

I landed here, and I took the persona of Kara Zor-El. When I began my new life, I stayed in this city named Metropolis. I started working in this building called The Daily Planet as what they call a intern I believe.  It was okay, until the building was getting attacked. I had to use my powers and save everyone inside and outside the building. It eventually got the attention of Kal-El, and he finally found me. We began talking, and I eventually became Supergirl, Superman's cousin.

I stayed at his adoptive parent's house for a while, and it was nice and peaceful. It kinda got fun when Kon-El, or Connor as he liked to be called, came to lived with us. When Connor got a call from one of his friends Tim, he was asked to go to Sam Fransisco. As much as I love the Kent's, I need some adventure! It's boring on the farm and I need some excitement! So, I decided to go with him to hang out. I hope this goes well.