A New Hero in Town

Red Robin's POV
I went in the living room to check what is going on. "Downtown, another bank being robbed." I told everyone "You guys go handle 'em, we'll be waiting here when you get back." Beast Boy stated as he plopped down on the couch. "Titans Go!" I exclaimed and we all set out to the bank.

Supergirl's POV
We made it to the bank, and saw the cops loading criminals in their vans. Wait what? They got them already? We landed and went to talk to the police "What happened here?" I asked "What do you mean? You just came and saved the day, Supergirl." the policeman said, wait what!? I know I'm fast, but I'm not that fast! I just got here! "And what's with the change of outfit? I liked the new one you had on just a few minutes ago." the other policeman said "Yea, and did you shrink?" Another one asked, what is going on here?

"Okay, tell us everything Supergirl did here a few minutes ago." Red Robin told them "Of course. She swooped down here in an instant with this new outfit and just started taking the criminals out with ease. She didn't even need the rest of you guys. You really did a good job!" The officer said, and I didn't want to say thank you because I didn't do it! I have no idea what's going on! I then heard flying above us, and looked up to see a female blonde flying above. Must be the mystery Supergirl, it's time I had a chat with her!

"Hey!" I shouted, and the girl stop and turned towards. I gotta admit, she does look like me but there are a lot if differences. First off, I'd never cut my hair that short. Second, her body looks more...developed. And last, she has on a white suit showing her cleavage, something that may look a little sexy on me but I'd never wear! "Oh look! The original." she said "And just who do you think you are?" I asked "The guys down there confuse me as you. I don't know how, I'm way better looking. But if you must know, the name's Power Girl." she told me, Power Girl? How creative. "So, you're just going around pretending to be me?" I asked, and she just laughed "On the contrary little girl, I'm trying to me. A true hero." she stated, and I started getting annoyed. I flew towards her and got in her face and said "Listen, you're new here so let me lay down the law. This is me and the Titan's turf, not yours! So, I suggest you find another city needing saving. Consider this a warning." All of a sudden, she punched me hard in the stomach. I've never felt more hurt before. It was like I couldn't move. I slowly fell to a rooftop holding my hurt stomach. She flew down and stood above once I landed. With a devious grin she said "Consider that a warning. Don't get in my way again." and flew off. Don't worry Power Girl, I'll do more than get in your way next time!