The Scene of The Crime

Wonder Girl's POV
A full month as a Teen Titan, and it has not been easy. Especially with the events that are happening now. San Francisco is the now the host of an unwanted crime boss, Roman Sionis, and his crew. His known alias is The Black Mask. We have been fighting him and his gang for two weeks now. But now, it is over. But, it has ended in terror and uncertainty, because Roman Sionis has been killed.

Red Robin's POV
Superboy and I went to his mansion to check out what had happened. The cops didn't know about this yet, and I wanted to investigate everything before they got there. We made it and went into the house, to see Black Mask's gang on the floor dead "Jesus..." Superboy uttered while walking through this sea of corpses. It's very unsettling, and the smell is god awful, but I had to deal with it if I wanted my information. We then went into Sionis' office, to see him dead at his desk. Time to investigate.

We went over to his body and I started checking around "Suicide?" Superboy asked "Unlikely. Not only does shot not look self inflicted, but I doubt he'd be able to take his crew by himself without having more bullets in him." I explained and checked the room more. We saw a gun on the floor, so I picked it up and examined it. Whoever shot these guys is packing some heavy stuff, this pistol is as strong as a normal shotgun and has the fire rate of a automatic. Who could have done this?

Suddenly, we heard sirens outside. "Time to leave." Superboy said and I nodded. We left out the window, and headed back to the Tower. On the way there, I just kept pondering who could have done something like this. It's not Deathstroke, he's still in prison. Deadshot hasn't shown his face in a while either. Who could it be? I have to find out, that way we can stop him before he causes more death.