Down With Red Hood

Kid Flash's POV
After like an hour of fighting these guys, we finally took them down. Nightwing went on ahead of us to get Tim and take down Red Hood. We haven't heard from the guy since though, so we had to hurry in case something had happened to him. We made it to the warehouse to see Nightwing and Red Hood fighting while Tim is tied to the chair. Time to take him down for good!

I ran up to Red Hood and punched him away from Nightwing. Red Hood hit the wall "Multiply!" I exclaimed and two clones came out of me and pinned down Red Hood. I then ran up and punched him in the gut several times and landed one final blow to jus face. Take that Red Wannabe!

Superboy's POV
Red Hood got back up, and I punched him hard into the wall again. He slammed hard into it and I punched him hard in the face which made him drop to the ground. I then grabbed him and threw him across the room. I bet he isn't laughing now!

Supergirl's POV
He tried getting back up, and I zapped his dumbass in the leg! He held his leg in pain while I walked towards him. "What's wrong? You're not laughing anymore." I mocked him, and used my super breath and blew him out the door extremely hard. Payback's a bitch!

Wonder Girl's POV
I saw Red Hood slide outside right near my feet. I smiled deviously, and cracked my knuckles. "Get up and fight like a true warrior." I told him, and he slowly got up and put his hands up to fight. He tried swinging st me, but I caught his fist and smiled "How weak." I stated, and punched him in the warehouse again. Knocking him unconscious.

Red Robin's POV
They untied me and I immediately checked on Steph. She's fine, but she will be out for a couple more hours. We then tied Jason up, and he awoke. "So, what're you gonna do with me now?" he asked "The police are on their way to cone get you. And for the things you've done, you'll be lucky enough not to get the death penalty." I explained, still pissed that he tied me up and drugged Steph.  "Jason, what happen to you?" Dick asked, still trying to find the brother he once knew "What happened is that I died and my family didn't give a damn enough to avenge me." Jason stated "Jason, I spent five years looking for that damn clown after I saw your dead body. I was planning to kill him. But then I realize, what would that make me if I kill him?" Dick asked, and Jason said to him "That would make you something you've never been. A hero." "It seems you've lost the true meaning of being a hero since you've been gone." Dick stated "No! You and all of you have never known what a true hero is! They protect against evil by any means necessary! But, I'll let you do things your way. But when more people die because of your moral code, I'll be there to clean up your mess." Jason explained. "Dude, you won't be able to even walk down the street when the courts get through with you!" Kid Flash exclaimed, and I looked at his hand to see a smoke pellet, shit! He threw it down and smoke covered the area. When it cleared, Jason was gone. But, I know this won't be the last we see of him. Not by a long shot.