Shocking Experience

Superboy's POV
Me and Tim decided to go and get something to eat before we head back to the Tower. We talked about the food we are going to get, but then saw someone trying to rob someone. However, the guy looked...odd. He looked like a shadow with a leather jacket. But it didn't matter, all that mattered is that we need to stop him! We ran in an alley and suited up, and confronted the shadowed figure.

"Robbing in broad daylight? That's sad dude, real sad." Red Robin said and took out his staff "Back off Titans! Or the chick gets it!" he said and held the girl close to him. Before we could do anything, he got shot by lightning and fell back hard. What the hell? We looked to see an African American male with dreads, a blue coat, a black shirt with a yellow lightning bolt on it, and hovering on a trashcan lid. Just who the hell is this kid?

"Static!" The shadow figure said in anger "You a long way from Dakota, Ebon. You enjoyin' the scenery?" this guy, Static, said to the shadow figure, Ebon. Static flew up to Ebon and sent electricity down above him. He screamed, and then started to break apart and escape into the sewer. "Damn it! He got away!" I exclaimed "Don't worry, I'll catch him back in Dakota." Static said, and then looked surprised when he saw me and Red Robin "Whoa! You're the New Teen Titans!" he stated, like some kind of fanboy. "Yea, but who are you?" Red Robin asked "I'm Static Shock! Dakota's certified bang-baby hero!" he announced, bang-baby? I'm not even gonna ask. Red Robin then walked up and gave him a Titan's Communicator "Call us if you ever need some help." Red Robin told him, and he smiled and nodded. "You got it! Catch you in the flip side!" he exclaimed and flew off. I can already tell he will be a useful Titan in the future.