Nightmares Remain

Red Robin's POV
I awoke in a dark room that seemed to have no exit. "We meet again, Little Timmy." I heard, and I knew that sadistic voice anywhere. "Oh God...not again!" I exclaimed, and from the shadows came the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker. "Stay the hell away from me!" I shouted and backed away quickly "Now, now. That's no way to talk to Papa Joker." he said with that devious smile on his face. Suddenly, two people who looked like Joker started to hold me down on the ground. "You need to be disciplined Timmy. Maybe a few more test will do the truck." he stated, and I began to panic again. "Nooo!!"

I then awoke in a cold sweat. I had trouble catching my breath, and I was shaking violently. Damnit! Why am still having these nightmares!? It's been a week since I've moved here, and the nightmares still continue! Why!? Instead of trying to go back to sleep, I just stayed up the rest of the night. How long will I have to endure these damn nightmares? I really wish I knew...

Superboy's POV
I woke up earlier than usual and went to get me some breakfast before Bart eats everything out the fridge. When I went in kitchen, I saw Tim sitting at the table drinking some coffee. "You're up early." I pointed out and walked to the table. Tim looked exhausted, like he had a right night. I sat down at the table and looked across at him "Is it the nightmares?" I asked, and he gave me a very serious look and said "I don't want to talk about it." Tim's stubborn as hell, getting him to talk would take hours and hours. So, I left it alone. But before I did I said "Alright, just remember Tim that I am here for you, we all are." and left the room.