The Son of The Cape Crusader

Red Robin's POV
After these past few crazy weeks, I decided to go out of town for a while. Although, the place I'm going isn't any better. I'm going back to Gotham. Other than to get out of San Francisco, I wanted to go back to my old stomping ground. Where it all began. And to see how Bruce been doing. So, best of luck to me.

I made it back to Gotham and arrived at the mansion. It's been so long since I've seen this place, maybe too long. I rang the doorbell and awaited for Alfred to open the door. But when the door opened, I saw a little kid standing there. "Um...hi?" I said, who is this kid? "You must be Tim Drake." he said, how does everyone know me!? "And you are?" I asked "Damian. Bruce will be up in a moments notice." the kid, Damian, told me and walked to the couch. I went into the house and just sat on the couch with Damian and waited for Bruce.

"You know, you were a sad excuse for a Robin." I heard Damian say "Excuse me?" I asked, wondering did I hear that right. "You ran away for job because of an incident that a real fighter would have recovered from." he explained, who the hell does this kid think he is?! "Kid, don't act like you know me." I told him, getting a bit aggravated "Your name is Timothy Jackson Drake. You are seventeen years old. Your parents are Jackson Drake and Janet Drake. You were thirteen when you became Robin. Need I go on?" he stated, okay maybe he does know me. "Listen, what I went through is none of your business, alright!?" I told him, not wanting to talk about this anymore. He stopped, until I heard him mumble "Weakling." I got up and got in his face "Do you have a problem?" I asked, ready to knock his damn head off! "I suggest you calm down, Tim. I'm not the one you should try fighting. I promise, it won't end well." Damian stated, and I smiled and punched him right in his face "Try me, punk!" I exclaimed and got in my fighting stance. He recovered and got in his fighting stance ad well. Time to show this little brat who he's messing with!

I tried kicking him, but he jumped over me and spin kicked me in the head hard. I stumble back, and when he tried attacking I flipped and slammed him into the table. He then rolled to the couch and took out a katana. I then took out two sharp birderangs and ran towards him to fight again. He swung the katana at me but I dodged and swung my birderangs twice at him but he blocked it with his katana. I then back flipped and threw it at him and it cut his cheek. Blood came from his cheek, and in a furious anger he can at me and swung rapidly. I then took out another birderang and clashed it with his katana. "Stop!" we heard, and looked to the side to see Bruce.

I stopped and walked up to Bruce furiously "Who the hell is this little brat you got in the manor?!" I asked, beyond livid! "This is Damian Wayne." he announced, and I stopped in shock. Did he say Wayne? "Wayne?" I asked "Yes, he's my son." he finally told me, and I just stood there with no words. "Okay, what have I missed?!"

After an hour, he explained to me the story. "So, you're telling me Talia All Gul drugged you and slept with you. Then, had a baby and kept it from you all this time until now?" I asked, just to make sure I got it all right, and he nodded. "That's...interesting." I said, not really knowing what to say "What's wrong? Angry that you are no longer the protocol son?" Damian asked, being a little asshole again! "How about you do me a favor and suck my-" "Tim!" Bruce interrupted, and I just sighed. "What's brings you here?" Bruce asked "I came to take a small break from the team, not fighting your little bastard over there." I said, and he gave me a very disgusted look. "Well, make yourself at home. And try not to trash the place." Brucr stated, and walked away while I looked and Damian and said "No promises."