The Aftereffects

Wonder Girl's POV
Later that morning, Tim helped take the bullet out my foot and bandage it up. While he is doing that, I sat there steaming in anger. I should have not of been defeated! She's not a true warrior! "How do you feel?" he asked, as if he didn't already know "Beyond angry." I told him, he just didn't say anything else. It is for the best he doesn't.

Supergirl's POV
"We got our asses kicked!" I shouted and punched a hole in the wall. Mother fuckers! They come in our house and beat us and think its over!? It's not! "Punching a wall won't help Kara." Connor told me, and I turned towards him with my eyes glow red "What the fuck will help then Connor!? Please enlighten me!" I shouted, and he started getting angry and got in my face. "Guys!" we heard, and turned to see Bart with a bandage on his nose "Now is not the time to be fighting with another. So, cool it!" Bart said, and we just gave each other a cold stare and left each other alone.

Wonder Girl's POV
Tim and I walked into the living room and he sat me down gently on the seat. "This is all your fault!" Kara shouted towards Tim "Excuse me?" Tim asked "If you wouldn't of invited her in the group for your own agenda, none of this would of happened!" Kara stated, while Tim stood there confused "What the hell you mean my own agenda?" he asked, starting to get angry "I have super hearing Tim. I know you slept with Ravager!' Kara revealed, and we all looked at Tim puzzled "Whoa! You banged her?" Bart asked, while Tim frustration grew "What me and her did is none of your business Kara! Plus, I invited her to the team so could help us!" Tim explained "Well, look how she helped us!" Kara rebutted. This is pointless, I must stop this now.

"Quiet!" I yelled, and they all looked at me "We are not going to sit here passing blame around. It is all of our faults! We let our guard down, and they took advantage!" I stated, and they started to calm down. "All that is left to do now is to regroup, get strong, and do what we came here to do. Protect this city." I explained, and they all agreed with me. Now, it's time we begin.