Saving The Leader

Superboy's POV
"Tim's missing?!" I asked, after hearing about what happened to the robot impersonating him. "Yes, we believe that he's being held by Waller at CADMUS headquarters." Raven predicted, and all of a sudden the computer got an alert. It is a message, from CADMUS!? I opened up and it said "It's Tim, get to CADMUS, bring my gear." "I guess that answers our questions." Bart stated "We know that Waller is waiting for us with her soldiers armed and ready. And we still have to worry about Terra." I said to them "Kara, you're with me. We are foig to find Tim. Beast Boy, Raven, Donna, Bart, you go and take care of Terra. Got it?" I ordered, and they all nodded. "Alright, Titans Go!"

We made it inside and we already heard the alarm going off. Must of been Tim, we gotta hurry! "Look who's decided to rear her ugly face again " we heard, and looked up in our surprise to see Power Girl "What!? How are you alive!?" Supergirl asked, in complete shock to see her again "You really are an idiot. That wasn't me you killed, it was a robot. Waller knew you'd snap and kill it, and you didn't disappoint." Power Girl explained in an evil smile, while Supergirl growled in anger. "Superboy, go and find Tim." Supergirl told me, abd the way she said it seemed off. She seemed infuriated, and calm. It's unsettling. I listened, nor arguing with her. She has a score to settle, I just hope she doesn't make the same mistake twice.

I started running towards the computer room. He has to be there or at least near there since he sent that message. I was about to turn the corner, when I saw a soldier fly into a wall. I turned the cifber to see Tim fighting as best he could with a stick and a pistol. "Tim! Catch!" I exclaimed and through his bag of gear to him. He looked, jumped kick two soldiers in the face, and grabbed his gear. He took our two birderangs and threw them at two soldiers so they'd drop their guns, allowing nr to jump over and punch them both in the face to knock them out. He kept looking and took out two more birderangs and his own staff "What? No clothes?" he asked "You asked for your gear, not your clothes." I told him, and he laughed. Suddenly, we saw tons of soldiers fill the hallway and point their guns at us. "You get the ones on the left, I get the ones on the right." Tim stated, and I just cracked my knuckles and smirked. "Let's do this!"