Supergirl vs. Power Girl

Supergirl's POV
Power Girl floated down and walked towards me with a devious smile on her face. "You know, I'm glad you're not dead." I stated, and walked towards her as well "Why is that?" she asked "Because now I get to kick your ass again!" I exclaimed with an evil smile of my own. "Funny, cause last time we met I had your ass neiling from just one punch." she stated "Let's see you do that again." I told her, and we then flew at each other and finally began battling.

We both threw a punch that connected and sent a sonic wave strong enough to break all the glass around us. I then punched her in the face twice and blew her into a wall with my super breath. She then flew very quickly towards me and tackled me on the ground. She then punches me twice in the face, picks me up, and throws me into a wall that leads to another large room. I got up, and as she tried to leap on me I shot her with my lasers and made her fly back.  I then leaped at her, punched her hard in the stomach, grabbed her, and then threw her through the roof and into the sky. Time to take this fight in the air!

I flew up and upper cutted her in the jaw, making her fly up even higher. She stopped, and looked very pissed off as well. She flew at me and tried punching me, but I dodged and swung at her but she caught my fist. She then started crushing my fist, and then continuously punched me. I started bleeding from my nose, and I developed a black eye as well from her barrage of punches. She then grabbed me by my neck and began choking me "You weak idiot! You may be the original, but I'm the better one!" Power Girl exclaimed, and threw me back down into the building.

I fell unconscious for a bit, but then awoke to see Waller standing over top of me. She snickered to herself as she watch me spot blood out my mouth. Suddenly, Power Girl came down and grabbed me by the neck and began to choke me. I punched and punched, but nothing is going to break her grip. If I don't act fast, she's going to kill me. "She's...she's only using you!" I exclaimed, having trouble breathing "Excuse me?" she asked "You're just a puppet she's using to get publicity! Once it all dies down, she'll throw you away like trash!" I explained to her, feeling like I am going to pass out if she doesn't let go soon. "Is this true?" Power Girl asked Waller "Don't listen to her you idiot! Kill her!" Waller ordered, but Power Girl let me go and walked over to Waller and punched her to the ground, knocking her out. I coughed and coughed, trying to catch my breath "Now, as for you." she said and turned back towards, but before she could do anything she was shot with a kryptonite powered weapon. When she fell to the ground, I saw it is Superboy with the Titans behind him. In peace that its over, I passed out on the ground. I needed the rest.

Later, I awoke and got treated by doctors as I watched Power Girl being placed in the back of a police van. Before going in, she smiled at me and I smiled back, knowing that this little rivalry of ours isn't over. But, for now, time to take a little break and relax.