Training Day

Red Robin's POV
For two long weeks, we have been doing grueling training to get even and take down the Titans East. We think we are finally ready, but first we are get one last test run I'm before we go and face them.

"I'm ready!" I said with my staff out and in my fighting position. The Titans before us installed a training room with robots that can pretty much do anything you want them to to give you a good challenge. The training activated, and three robots came out program to be specially trained ninjas. One bot swung quickly at me, but I dodged and spin kicked him back. One then tried attacking from behind, but I quickly flipped him over my shoulder and broke his arm. The last two ran next to each other quickly, so I split kicked them, and threw one of them into the other, taking them both down. Yea, I'm definitely ready.

Superboy's POV
Kara and I decided to work together in our training seeing that we share the same weaknesses. "Alright, let's go!" Kara exclaimed, and the training began. Four robots came out and began shooting Kryptonite energy blast at us. I ran left to right very quickly to dodged the blast, jumped up, and slammed into the ground heavily so it would cause the robots to explode. Kara used her laser eyes on their blasters, and then ran up and punched the both of them so hard that they broke in pieces. We looked at each other, and gave each other a thumbs up. First we were at each other's neck, and now we are as thicker than blood.

Kid Flash's POV
I went down to the training, ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum! "Alright, let it rip boys!" I said and put my goggles on. The training started, and fifteen robots came and started blasting at me. "Multiply!" I shouted out, and three look alike versions of me were crested thanks to the awesome powers of the Speed Force. They ran around and took all the robots while I sat abs admired my awesome creations. I'm totally ready to kick Inertia's ass!

Wonder Girl's POV
I walked down to the training area with my blade in hand. "Begin!" I said, and got into my fighting stance. Three robot, trained like a warrior from Themyscira as well. One attacked, it proved to be a valued for, but I punched him hard in the chest and used my lasso to throw it into a wall. I then turned and used my sword to sliced both other robot's heads off. I put my sword away and snickered, I am truly ready.