Judged By Family Legacy

Kid Flash's POV
Me and Con sat on the couch and played some more Overwatch. He hates playing with me because I'm so good. Sorry you can't be as good as me, Con! But, while we were playing we heard our high tech and fancy doorbell. Why do we get so many knocks on our door? But whatever, I'll go see who it is.

I went and opened the door to see a short haired blonde guy with a strange purple outfit. He smiled and waved, and I uncomfortably waved back. "Um...can I help you?" I asked, and he began making hand gestures that I couldn't make out. I'm so confused man. The others than cane down to see who's at the door. Suddenly, this guy somehow jumped into Donna's body! What the heck!?

"At ease! I do not wish to harm any of you or her. I unfortunately am a mute in my normal state, and can only talk when I control a body." he told us, and after a few moments we started to relax "So, why are you here?" Tim asked, still a little defensive "My name is Joseph Wilson, also known as Jericho. My reason for being here is to join the New Teen Titans and help you out." he told us, and we really didn't know how to react to this. Last time we gotta new teammate, we got destroyed. "You said your name is Joseph Wilson? Your last name, Wilson, wouldn't happen to come from man name Slade, would it?" Tim asked, and gave him a cold stare. He stayed silent for a few moments, looking a bit nervous, and the finally said "Yes, I am the son of Deathstroke."

"No way! No damn way!" Con stated in rage "I know what you are thinking, but know that I am not the man my father is." Jericho said, but its hard to believe anything he says because of the things his family did. "Not only your dad, but your sister is just as evil as him!" Kara stated in anger, while he just looked so sad "If you don't want me here, I will leave. But realize that I am of use and not like my family, I promise I'm not." he said, and we all looked at Tim, as the leader, to answer for us. "I'm sorry Jericho, but I can't take a chance with my me and my team's lives again." Tim told him, and he nodded and left Donna's body and left.

I felt so bad for the kid! Even if he really is a good person at heart, he can't be trusted. Just because of his family, it's so sad. Maybe one day we'll be able to trust him, but for now I guess he's on his own.