Chapter 6

Niall's POV:

The next morning I woke up completely naked. I smiled at what had happened the night before and slowly sat up. When I looked beside me I noticed that Louis wasn't in bed with me anymore. I stood up and slipped on boxers and sweatpants before heading towards the kitchen. When I arrived there was a note on the table. I picked it up and read it. All it said was that Louis got an emergency call and had to leave right away. I sighed but shrugged it off since I knew he was probably going to leave soon anyway. I just wish he would've woke me up before he left.

I walked around the house trying to find my phone to see how Harry and Kennedy were doing with all the kids. I finally found it upstairs in the pocket of the pants I was wearing the night before. As soon as I turned it on three new messages popped up.

One was from Kennedy telling me to eat and one was from Connor also saying to eat. Then another one from Connor saying he loved me. I smiled at my phone and was going to eat but wanted to shower before I did.

I walked to my dresser and got out a clean top, bottom and boxers and walked to the bathroom. As the water heated up I texted Harry asking what time he would drop the kids off at my house so that I could take them to school. When it said the message sent I took my bottoms off and got into the shower.

I looked down at all the scars I had and felt like I was disgusting. Louis, my own husband, left me for families he barely even knows. I dumped my kids off to my best friends to have someone else care for them and that wasn't right. That wasn't good parenting. I quickly washed so that I could pick them up as fast as possible.

I got out and towel dried my hair. I never really quiffed it up anymore since I had to do two girls' hair every morning. But I loved it. I loved to sit and braid their hair or pull it up in ponytails or straighten and curl it. Of course I didn't teach myself this stuff, I had Perrie and the other former Little Mix girls teach me. I caught on quick to many different styles. After that I started to kind of do my own thing with it.

When I was done dressing I picked up my phone and saw that Harry said he could drop them off at school on the way to give Melia back. I sat and sighed then asked if she had ate yet.

He replied a little while later and said that she didn't want to eat until she could be with me. I smiled at that and began to make an omelet for us. I put in egg, cheese, ham, green pepper and tomatoes. I also put two pieces of bread in the toaster so that me and her could each have one. I stood and waited for them to get here as I slowly cooked our breakfast. It is such a weird feeling having kids but I absolutely love it.

I turned it off and removed it from the burner when I heard a car door slam. I knew it was either Harry or Kennedy dropping off Melia but I secretly wished it was Louis instead.

When I opened up the door I saw my daughter take off running towards me. When she got to me she clung to my legs and wouldn't let go. I reached down to pick her up and she let me. In result to that she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave my cheek a small kiss.

"I missed you daddy." I held her against me and smiled into her neck.

"I missed you too." I pulled away from her curly brown hair and looked at Harry. He stood smiling at me.

"What?" I asked beginning to smile back.

"I think I'm going to kidnap Connor forever and ever. He is literally such a good kid. Also him and Troye get along great. When I walked past their room at like three a.m. they were still up talking." I nodded glad that he has such a good friend.

"Yea they have always gotten along though so that doesn't really surprise me that they did that. He is a great kid too. I don't know how it happened he used to cause so much trouble." I reached up and scratched my head while letting out a chuckle.

"Have you talked to Liam recently?" I shook my head.

"No why?"

"Apparently Dani is pregnant again." I gasped.

"Another Payzer baby?" Harry nodded and laughed as I grabbed Melia's tiny hand in my big one and began to dance with her.

"Daddy what does prey-ant mean?" I looked down at my daughter.

"Pregnant means that there is going to be either a little boy or little girl for you to play with soon." She smiled at me.

"I hope that it is a girl so that me, Melia and Darcy can play with her!"

"What if its a boy?" She tapped her finger on her chin.

"Then Troye, Tate and Connor can have him." I smiled at her.

"Harry we really need to meet up with all the other guys soon." He nodded.

"Yea. I will try to arrange something before our Christmas trip. No promises though since we are all so busy." I nodded and thanked him for taking them to school and everything else. Then I walked back inside.

"Here you sit right here and I will be back with breakfast." I booped her nose as she giggled. When I walked into the kitchen to pick it up I noticed the packet still on the counter. I picked it up and looked it over for a minute before taking it to my little office area and shoving it in one of the drawers. I quickly hurried back to the kitchen and grabbed a Winnie the Pooh fork and a normal metal one for me. I snatched up the omelet and walked in to see Melia using her arm as a pillow.

"What took so long?" She asked dragging out the O in long. I gave her forehead a quick kiss.

"Just had to take care of something." I gave her her fork and watched as she stabbed the food and put a small amount in her mouth. I followed her actions and took a piece with my fork as well.

Word Count: 1123