Chapter 29

Niall's POV:

"Bye Kennedy." I pulled her into a tight hug and gave her an extra small squeeze.

"Bye Niall. Have a safe trip home." I moved back and smiled at her.

"Thanks you too. Take care of your kids and man child." Harry closed the front door and looked up at me. He scrunched his eyebrows together and yelled "hey!"

I gave a small laugh and waved to them as I stepped into my car.

"Bye guys! See ya soon!"

"Bye thanks for coming to see us, it means a lot that we can so this every year." Harry said while walking down the steps, holding Darcy's hand.

"You're welcome." I closed my car door and gripped the steering wheel.

"Did everyone have a good Christmas?" I looked up into the mirror and saw Melia and Audrea nod while Tate gave a thumbs up. I turned to Connor and smiled at him.

"Did you have a good Christmas?" He smiled and began to nod.

"Yea cause he got a boyfriend." Audrea giggled as she held out the 'O'. Connor turned around in his seat and glared at her.

"Hey! I... Might have one... I'm not sure. I mean we went on a date and we've kissed bu-" I snapped my head to him.

"YOU GUYS KISSED?!" I yelled as excitement took over.

"MY LITTLE BOY HAD HIS FIRST KISS!!" I started to dance in my seat while Connor rolled his eyes.

"Yea whatever. Can we go now?" I sighed and buckled up.

"Seat belts on?" I looked up into the mirror and watched as my three kids grabbed their seat belts. I turned to my oldest and saw him copy the younger ones only his face held a slight red color. I smirked and began to back out.

The car ride was quiet with a few kids singing along to the songs that were playing once in a while. I had also sang along with a few but I was mostly focused on driving.

When we turned down our street I noticed that Louis's car was in the driveway.

"What the hell." I muttered so none if the kids would hear. I parked next to his vehicle and looked to the door. He wasn't standing outside it.

"Dad?" I turned to look at the back of the car.

"Yea Tate?"

"Isn't that Louis's car?" I slowly nodded.

"I'll get the girls." Connor hurriedly jumped out and walked to the back door. I got out and followed him. I picked Melia up and sat her on my hip while he picked Audrea up. I walked to the back of the car and opened up the trunk. Tate climbed out while holding onto three suitcases. I picked mine up and waited for Connor to come over and pick his up.

The small walk up to the door was agonizing. I know I love Louis. I love that boy with all my heart but he hurt me more than anyone has before. I am terrified to be alone with him but it is all I want. All I wish for at night.

"Daddy!" I looked down at Melia and saw her pointing to something on the porch. It was a bouquet of white roses. I bent down and picked them up.

"Okay." I whispered and reached for the door handle.

I turned it and slowly gulped my nerves back but the shaking in my hands remained. I wanted to yell at everyone about how I was scared and believe me, I was petrified.

We walked in and looked around. Everything seemed normal so I sat Melia down and rolled the suitcase over next to the door so that it would be out of the way. Tate followed and put the girls' ones next to mine but took his with him. Connor sat Audrea down but kept ahold of his bag.