Chapter 28

Niall's POV:

I slid into my seat and looked around at everyone.

"What's this game about?" Perrie reached over to the box and picked it up.

"It is the Unpredictable Party Game that gives random a new name." I nodded.

"Alright how do we play?"

"There are five different colored cards that match the colors on the board. The blue is a role card. It either affects just that person or the group as a whole. If you don't do what it says you pay the penalty and move back. The green cards are questions. The red you have a certain topic and you have to continue going around until someone can't think of an answer. The purple are showbiz and the yellow are stunts. If you get those then you have to do some crazy shit." I smiled and rubbed my hands together.

"Sounds fun!" We all rolled the dice and in the end Stacy got to go first. She rolled a one and ended up on a purple card. She read it quietly to herself and let out a laugh when she was finished. She placed the card face down and stood up.

"Knock knock." She looked around at all of us and we all answered.

"Who's there?"

"Little old lady."

"Little old lady who?"

"I didn't know you could yodel." We all sat with a straight face while Harry bursted out with laughter.

"It wasn't even that funny!" Zayn said and nudged him.

"Hey I'm glad he laughed because now I don't have to pay the penalty." Stacy smirked and sat back down.

"Alright Perrie you go." She rolled and got a four, landing on yellow. She reached for a card and held it so that only she could see. She giggled and scooted her chair back. She held her feet up in front of her and clapped them together while yelling "Johnny, I told you never walk barefoot in the house!" She placed her feet on the ground as everyone started to laugh at her.

"Okay my turn." Zayn reached for the dice and rolled it getting a two. He picked up a green card and held it in front of him. He read it before putting it down.

"Someone is supposed to read the green cards and I have to answer the question." Perrie reached over him and picked a different one up.

"How many bones are in the human body? A. 97 B. 206 C. 398 D. 1,455,334 or E. 12"

"Um I'm going to say B. 206."

"Correct! How did you know that?" He shrugged.

"Alright well I'm going now." Harry rolled and got a four too. He picked up a yellow card and read it. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. He reached behind him, grabbed his under wear and pulled them up. We all watched him with our eyes wide.

"Harry, hun. What are you doing?" He showed everyone his card.

"Giving myself a wedgie." We all shook our heads.

"Wow." Kennedy said as she took her turn.

"Oh red!" She picked it up.

"Parts of the body a person may lose during their lifetime but still live or poisonous creatures that you wouldn't want to find sitting on your sofa." She looked at all of us. "Let's do the first one."

"Finger."

"Leg."

"Foot."

"Arm."

"Toe."

"Eye."

"Hair."

"Hand."