Chapter 9

WARNING: Mention of self harm, eating disorders and panic attacks! Don't read if you will easily be triggered! I love you guys so much never forget that!

Connor's POV:

"KIDS COME EAT!" I heard Zayn yell. I turned to Stacy and began to freak out.

"No, no. Connor its okay. Eat a little bit then put what you can't eat onto my plate. Alright?" I nodded but continued to shake from how nervous I am.

"Its okay we can get through this." I nodded as she opened the door to her room. We walked quietly along the hallway. Every step we took I smelled the food more and more.

"Stacy, I can't do this." I felt sick to my stomach from the smell. Not because it was bad but because it was amazing.

"Niall ate a little today and you said you only ate when he ate so watch him and see if he eats anymore. But you already have to eat since he did." I nodded and knew she was right. When we walked in the only two open seats was to the left of my dad and the one next to it. I looked at her as she nodded.

I can do this. I thought while sitting down. I can do this. I thought while putting a couple green beans on my plate. I can do this. I saw Stacy glare at me so I took one more spoonful of potatoes. I can do this. I looked next to me as my dad passed me the chicken. I used my fork to pick up possibly the smallest piece. I felt someone looking at me and saw Niall giving me a sad look. When he realized I was watching him he looked down at his own plate.

I then passed it to Stacy who took a smaller sized one as well since she knew she would end up with mine. I looked down at my plate and picked up a pile of mashed potatoes on my fork. I looked at it and then at Niall who was once again staring at me. I quickly shoved it in my mouth, chewed and swallowed. I practically cringed but repeated the process that would slowly kill me. I looked back to my side to see Niall was talking to Zayn. I turned to my plate, ripped a piece of chicken off and put it on Stacy's plate who quickly stuck it with her fork and shoved it in her already full mouth.

I took another bite from the potatoes and looked around while chewing. I saw Perrie looking at us with her eye brows raised. I started to shake again and looked down at my lap. I swallowed hard and sat for a minute before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched away and sat leaning towards Stacy. My eyes widened once I realized what I had done.

"I'm sorry." I stood up and walked outside slamming the door behind me. He was trying to be a good dad and I knew how stressed he was and me not eating isn't going to help anything. I walked down the street and looked around me. It was a cool night and would be perfect if my muscles didn't ache. They weren't too sore now because of the medicine but I still wasn't completely out of the dark.

I turned down a path that led to the woods and followed it. It seemed to go on forever until I finally stopped and looked back. It was pitch black now and I couldn't see anything the whole way around me. I felt water start to fall from my face as I realized I was lost. I bent my knees and curled around myself and let all my pain out. I screamed and wailed while digging my hands into the side of my head. I hated myself so much right now. I looked up and around me but couldn't see anyone or anything.

"NIALL!!" I screamed.

"NIALL!" I stood up and began walking. I wasn't sure if I was even on the path but I kept going.

"DAD!" I tripped over something and fell down. I felt blood coming from my arm and hissed at the pain but I liked the feeling. After all, I deserved it. I forced my legs to hold my weight, that was too much, and continued to stumble.

"NIALL!" I ended up walking into something hard and thought it was him until I realized that he didn't wrap his arms around me. I pulled away and looked at it to see that it was just a tree. I placed one hand on it and the other one over my mouth. I cried to the point that no sound came out. I took a few steps before turning and throwing up everything I had ate, which wasn't a lot. I wiped my mouth and gasped for air. I looked around and saw lights so I started walking towards it.

"DAD!" I screamed with every ounce of me. "Save me." I muttered while looking around. "I'm so fucking scared." I wrapped my arms around myself and continued walking to the light. I ended up stumbling out of the woods to the same spot I had walked in. I looked around me and started to cry.

"NIALL!" I yelled once more and fell down to the ground. I saw someone walking towards me and I smiled. He's going to help me. But this person kept walking towards me and reached down when they got to me. They lifted me up with a lot of force. I was confused. Niall was never like this but as soon as I saw who it was I realized why.

"Hey Connor." I stayed quiet and looked away from Brice.

"Talk to me!" He threw me back to the ground and gave me a kick to the stomach. I pulled myself up on one arm and began to cough out blood.

"You're a fucking attention seeker." He leaned down and hit me. I turned away from him.

"You don't deserve to live you twat." He began to kick me with a lot of force but I let him because I deserve it. I hurt Niall then expected him to come save me.

I cried harder and just let the abuse happen.

"Why don't you just slit your ugly ass skin until you bleed out." He started to hit me but didn't stop this time.

"Hey! Stop!" I closed my eyes as tears fell and blood dripped from the cut earlier and my now bloody nose.

I felt Brice get pulled off of me and the sound of someone getting hit. I laid there and listened as they hit them again. The sound of shoes running away was heard as someone leaned down to me. They pushed the hair away from my face.

"N-Niall." I said since I didn't have the energy to open my eyes.

"No, its Louis."

Word Count: 1318

My bros I have been working my ass off so much that my biology grade is 110.25%

Like I'm not shitting you that is my grade right now. (I'm going to try to add a photo sorry if it doesn't work)

 (I'm going to try to add a photo sorry if it doesn't work)